All Things 2024 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

One other thing to beat in mind, before this weekend’s scintillating series, is the Twins are 9-1 vs. the Sox, thus far.

I’ll be curious to see what type of gate this series draws -

22K/ avg per game
25K/avg per game
30k/avg per game
30,801 for Friday - not too shabby.

Orioles not doing the Twins any favors - Cleveland has beaten the Orioles in the first two games of the series. Cleveland now 35-15 at home this year - a .700 winning percentage. (that equates to 113 wins for a full season....)

at the same time, according to Aaron Gleeman - after the Twins started the season going 7-13 in their first 20 games, they have done very well. since April 22 (not counting today's games), Twins w/ a .598 winning percentage - best in MLB.
Phillies at .593;
Dodgers .588;
Cleveland .581;
Astros .576.

Mind boggling regarding Lewis’ first 100 games -

No one in Twins history has hit more homers (28) or driven in more runs (78) than Lewis through 100 career games, and only Tony Oliva — an eight-time All-Star and recent Hall of Fame inductee — has produced a higher slugging percentage (.578) or OPS (.937) through 100 games.

I was 7 years old when I double-dipped a potato chip in front of my Irish grandma. Apparently, they never double-dipped potatoes in Ireland. I had no idea such a rule even existed.
Not trained in table manners. This explains a bit of the slimmer Dee. Not pretty.

One other thing to beat in mind, before this weekend’s scintillating series, is the Twins are 9-1 vs. the Sox, thus far.

I’ll be curious to see what type of gate this series draws -

22K/ avg per game
25K/avg per game
30k/avg per game
I'm going tonight. Already basically a sell out for "Joe Mauer Baseball Hall of Fame Night".

Caught the last inning of Snell’s no-no against Reds - amazingly, that’s the first time in his career he’s thrown a pitch in the ninth inning.
Even after last night Snell has more Cy Young Awards (2) than Major League Complete Games...Uno.

Weak effort Manny; that was a tough chance, but take a better angle so the ball doesn’t skip by you ( I don’t know if he can 💯 knock it down or not, but the perpendicular angle doesn’t work) and hit the cutoff man please.

Weak effort Manny; that was a tough chance, but take a better angle so the ball doesn’t skip by you ( I don’t know if he can fleet to it or not, but perpendicular doesn’t work) and hit the cutoff man please.
Thanks Chicago’s LF for that 🎁

He’s a junk baller, shorten up and put the bat on the ball.

Come on guys focus and bury them with another big inning, we need Ws

Ober deserves the W, score a frickin run.

Who knew Joe was Shawn Kemp of baseball players? That lots of little Mauers

Ober now 11-5 w/ 3.69 ERA.

That’s tied for the 4th most wins in the AL 🥰

Top Bottom