All Things 2023 Minnesota Vikings Off-Season Thread

I do not have Netflix, so I haven't seen this new "Quarterback" series featuring Kirk Cousins.

If someone has watched it, give us some feedback.

Summary through the first half of the first episode is: Brittany Mahomes lips take up too much of the screen.
Oh it gets worse. I don't know why they thought it would be interesting to show her so much.

That puts Koren Robinson to shame I guess. Yikes.

I guess we learned nothing from Henry Ruggs in Las Vegas a few years ago, killing a young girl and her dog while going 125mph down a street in LV. WTF.....
I thought Vikings were going for culture. Knucklead alert on this kid!

The thing I can’t believe is that you’re pulled over doing that speed at that time of the morning and they just let you leave with a ticket. At what speed do you have to be going to not be allowed to drive home, asking for a friend.

And for all the people saying this was a mistake. It was not a mistake it was a decision. A mistake implies it was misguided or wrong. This was decision he made to drive his very expensive car at 140mph on the freeway at 3:00am.

Did not know that.

Mahomes brother looks like a loser.
I really like the show, but a portion of it also feels like a PR rehab for his wife who has also come under fire over the last few years. I don't think they do a very good job in making it subtle. For example, IMO, Kirk's wife and Marcus Mariota's wife both come off more natural - like they aren't acting. That was glaring to me before I knew it was Mahomes' production company.

Other than that small nit, the show is really fun.

I do not have Netflix, so I haven't seen this new "Quarterback" series featuring Kirk Cousins.

If someone has watched it, give us some feedback.
Loved the series, but fast forward through all the sections where they just focus on Mahomes' wife (and there are a lot of 'em).

I really like the show, but a portion of it also feels like a PR rehab for his wife who has also come under fire over the last few years. I don't think they do a very good job in making it subtle. For example, IMO, Kirk's wife and Marcus Mariota's wife both come off more natural - like they aren't acting. That was glaring to me before I knew it was Mahomes' production company.

Other than that small nit, the show is really fun.
Agreed. Especially in those last two episodes during the playoffs. Half of it was just her cheering up in the suite. It added nothing to the show.

I am glad they didn't even hardly acknowledge his brother.

Agreed. Especially in those last two episodes during the playoffs. Half of it was just her cheering up in the suite. It added nothing to the show.

I am glad they didn't even hardly acknowledge his brother.
It says a lot about him that the PR firm thought the only way to polish that turd was to hide it.

I also wonder how much stuff with him was cut after the SA accusations.

What I can't understand is Patrick Mahomes seems like just about the nicest guy you'll ever see, yet his wife and brother are just absolutely insufferable. I just can't believe a guy who likely has women throw themselves at him everywhere he goes, ends up marrying that woman.

Pre-draft interview Addison alluded to this incident lol.

Hope he can turn things around. Not a great start, though.

What I can't understand is Patrick Mahomes seems like just about the nicest guy you'll ever see, yet his wife and brother are just absolutely insufferable. I just can't believe a guy who likely has women throw themselves at him everywhere he goes, ends up marrying that woman.
They've known each other since they were young. She's been in his life the majority of time he's been alive.

was reading about the allegations going back and forth involving Dalvin Cook and the ex-girlfriend.

the Ex claims Cook offered her $1-million to recant her allegations that Cook physically abused her.

But Cook's side claims they can prove that the allegations are false and the Ex is just looking for a payday.

either way, probably not the PR you want when you're looking for a new contract somewhere.

was reading about the allegations going back and forth involving Dalvin Cook and the ex-girlfriend.

the Ex claims Cook offered her $1-million to recant her allegations that Cook physically abused her.

But Cook's side claims they can prove that the allegations are false and the Ex is just looking for a payday.

either way, probably not the PR you want when you're looking for a new contract somewhere.
Timing isn't good, that's for sure.

Top Bottom