All Things 2023 Minnesota Vikings Off-Season Thread

The Texans have to be happy with their draft already.
I would have taken Jalen Carter at that spot. Not sure Will Anderson is a "dominant" pass rusher, at least not enough to be taken #3 overall. He could be a good player though. I think Carter is something special

Did the cardinals get the texans 1st round pick next year? Dud I see that right ? If so, they will probably have 2 top five picks next year.

Did the cardinals get the texans 1st round pick next year? Dud I see that right ? If so, they will probably have 2 top five picks next year.

YES! The Cardinals made a great move it looks like; picked up a 1st and a 3rd next year from Houston and only moved back from #3 to #6, probably still got the player they wanted in Paris Johnson anyway.

Good move, Monte!!! Making Pipestone proud!

EDIT: Small note but after picking up the #33 pick this year from Houston in the first trade, they only gave back the #34 pick in the trade back up. Nicely done

YES! The Cardinals made a great move it looks like; picked up a 1st and a 3rd next year from Houston and only moved back from #3 to #6, probably still got the player they wanted in Paris Johnson anyway.

Good move, Monte!!! Making Pipestone proud!
Seems like a great trade. If they are horrible again, at least the draft will be exciting for you.

Drafting a RB in the first round. I just don’t get it. Feels like using your first on a kicker.

I would have taken Jalen Carter at that spot. Not sure Will Anderson is a "dominant" pass rusher, at least not enough to be taken #3 overall. He could be a good player though. I think Carter is something special
Yeah the analysis of this draft is all over the place. Many had Anderson as the top 1-2 player. Now Robinson goes #8 to Atlanta. Many had him going at the end of the 1st.

Yeah the analysis of this draft is all over the place. Many had Anderson as the top 1-2 player. Now Robinson goes #8 to Atlanta. Many had him going at the end of the 1st.

Motherf'ng Eagles are going to trade up and get Jalen Carter I'll bet. WTF... I hate the Eagles....

Would the Bears have taken him?

“Only” cost a 2024 4th rounder to move up the one spot and guarantee it

I might eat my words but I love the Lions picking a running back.

Maybe they’re planning to line him up all over the place and throw the ball to him? Their OC is kinda wacky

Joey Porter and Christian Gonzalez still available after the Redskins pick at #16. I wonder if the Vikings sit tight or make a move before too long for a high-end CB.

Top Bottom