All Things 2023 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

This defense is so putrid, it's literally, what can you do?

Looks like they’re just cashing their paychecks today
Mlps hates when I say this.

But both lines have been getting destroyed for weeks now. It's just a wipeout.

This is why you draft a rookie qb. We are in rebuild mode. These lines are a disaster.

This is why you draft a rookie qb. We are in rebuild mode. These lines are a disaster.
When healthy, the OL is decent. I think it has just as much to do with the plays being so long developing.

When healthy, the OL is decent. I think it has just as much to do with the plays being so long developing.
the middle is healthy, and getting destroyed yet again.

Darrissaw gives up another sack.

Wouldn't you rather throw it to Jeffeerson, than have him try to throw it. I think that was going to be a throw. Another cutesy KOC special blows up in his face.

The normal right guard sucks

The middle is getting worked.
It’s just as much the play calling and scheme. 3rd string TE trying to block Hutchinson 1 on 1 on a long developing play? Stupid. Everything is slow play action 5-7 step drops.

Your point is 🤠?

It’s just as much the play calling and scheme. 3rd string TE trying to block Hutchinson 1 on 1 on a long developing play? Stupid. Everything is slow play action 5-7 step drops.
And on 3rd and 2 they have everyone run routes past 10 yards.

A shootout! I have little confidence our secondary will make a play.

Jefferson would have hit 2000 this year if he and Cousins stayed healthy.

Viking secondary is similar to the Gophers. So many different players have been back there that they have no clue on how to play together.

That said a shootout is more fun to watch than the "barely having an offense" Vikings games we've seen to often this season.

Mullens has never thought there was a pass that he couldn't complete.

He is often wrong.
Mullens had thrown for 350 and 2 touchdowns, and we all saw we had no chance.

This defense is a train wreck.

Rebuild and take a step back for a year.

Watched a decent amount of the 2nd half.

Oh well. Onward and upward

Evans .... just needs to be flatly cut. Yikes.

I remember the year he was draft with Booth, and he (Evans) was the first rookie to come in and he did a really nice job. Just got hurt unfortunately.

Wow has he regressed.

Mullens had thrown for 350 and 2 touchdowns, and we all saw we had no chance.

This defense is a train wreck.

Rebuild and take a step back for a year.

You missed the 2 interceptions then? Odd for a Box Score scourer like you.:ROFLMAO:

You missed the 2 interceptions then?
The first one the TV people said wasn't his fault, and in a sense I can kinda agree with that.

But on the other hand he kinda sat back there and tried to force a play instead of throwing it away or taking a sack worst case.

No idea on the second one, just sailed on him I think.

On a bigger-picture thought: it really doesn't matter what the Vikes do at QB if Kwesi doesn't start hitting on his 2nd, 3rd & 4th round draft picks. Those players have to become starters or at least solid contributors - or the depth on this team will never improve.
I want to.blow it up. Move on from Kaptain Kirk.

However, the person in charge gives me hesitancy.

We should have a good secondary right now with Kyle Hamilton and joey Porter jr (or deonte banks)

Looking at the Packers schedule ahead, it seems like it's going to be really hard for them to avoid a Playoff Berth.

@ NYG
TB
@ Car
@ Min
Chi

Yikes.
Nailed it. Unfortunately. Sigh. 😥

You missed the 2 interceptions then? Odd for a Box Score scourer like you.:ROFLMAO:
I was speaking before the picks. 350 and 2 TDS and at that point, you and I both know we had no chance.

Top Bottom