All Things 2023-2024 Minnesota Timberwolves In-Season Thread

Can you imagine the MSP media if this was Ant or Kat?

Like Box Score can tell you McDaniels had played well lately. Great game last night. Want him and the others to start out hot and bury that very short-handed Memphis team tonight and shut-up those TNT broadcasters.

Let us go to bed early too. :drink:

Like Box Score can tell you McDaniels had played well lately. Great game last night. Want him and the others to start out hot and bury that very short-handed Memphis team tonight and shut-up those TNT broadcasters.

Not looking good.

Edwards gets 2pts. in the 1st Half and 26 in the 2nd Half as the Wolves (30-11) beat Memphis (15-26) 118-103. The Grizzlies shot the lights out from 3 and made it count for 3 Quarters. Then in the 4th, the Wolves looked like world beaters and outscored Memphis 37-17 to win it.

Wish they would have woken-up earlier. Then I would be typing this Friday morning not Thursday night.😊

MINNEAPOLIS -- — Anthony Edwards scored 26 of his 28 points in the second half and the West-leading Minnesota Timberwolves beat the injury-ravaged Memphis Grizzlies 118-103 on Thursday night.

Rudy Gobert had 17 points and 10 rebounds and tied his season high with six blocks, Naz Reid scored 20 points and Mike Conley had 17 points and 10 assists. Minnesota outscored the Grizzlies 37-17 in the fourth quarter after leading for less than five minutes of the first three periods.

“It felt to me as long as we just keep it close, we can find a run,” Wolves coach Chris Finch said..

11 points and 2 rebounds last night.

OK

Going to have to find a way to hold down SGA a little in the 2nd half. 13 turnovers, ouch.

Going to have to find a way to hold down SGA a little in the 2nd half. 13 turnovers, ouch.

Yeah that does hurt. Wolves are actually outshooting OKC from the floor. Including hitting 10-3's to the Thunder's 5. OKC is ahead because of the Free Throw disparity. McDaniels has kept the Wolves in the game.

Wolves outscore OKC 29-17 in he 3rd. Lead 83-74 going into the 4th.

They only had a single turnover in the 3rd.

Wolves regressing in the 4th. Driving the lane into 2-3 defenders and losing the ball.

Only Detroit and Utah have more turnovers per game than us this season. Crazy.

Wolves regressing in the 4th. Driving the lane into 2-3 defenders and losing the ball.

Two best teams in the West and OKC won 102-97. That last 5 minutes were tough to watch for Wolves fans. Drives into traffic ending up as turnovers, missed free throws and stupid fouls.

They lose 102-97 to OKC. That last foul with 1.1 ended up giving the Thunder their 5pt margin. Those guys can shoot and they don't turn the ball over.

Last edited:

That's a shame. Timberwolves have to win those games at the top of the division. They could very easily find themselves dropping from #1 to #4 in the West if they aren't careful.

That sucked. 2nd choke against a top team in the last couple of weeks.
I don't know how they do it, but they need to get some more offense in here. Someone who can put the ball on the floor.

I don't know how they do it, but they need to get some more offense in here. Someone who can put the ball on the floor.
I think we will end up making a deal with Detroit before the deadline. They have like five pg's. We could use one for sure.

Top Bottom