All Things 2023-2024 Minnesota Timberwolves In-Season Thread

Approach the game tonight like the series is tied...don't let off the throttle.

approach the game like the Wolves are down 3-0, and this is a win-or-else scenario. play with that type of desperation/intensity.

(I know I shouldn't do this but.......)

Put Phoenix down like Kristi Noem putting down a goat. Take them to the gravel pit.

Whoa kiddo.

I personally think Beal was a horrible acquisition and agree with your other points as well.

I was relaying the thoughts of someone else - that’s all. I also think a PG like Conley, who doesn’t have to be in the limelight, would make them a much more effective and efficient offense.

Nothin I said should detract from your joy; it was an innocuous comment on a message board. If it does, then my sage wisdom to you, as someone whose got an “Andy Jackson” on you in the age department, is buckle up buttercup for your 50s, you’re in the worry free zone of life now.

To quote that noted philosopher, Arlo Givens, “Getting old ain’t for pvssys.”
Did not mean to imply any ill will towards you. Always appreciate out back and forth on the board. This is the only thread I can do that know as I can’t show my face on the twins one again given their

Did not mean to imply any ill will towards you. Always appreciate out back and forth on the board. This is the only thread I can do that know as I can’t show my face on the twins one again given their

Appreciate the clarification😃
I like our good natured squabbling as well - you’re welcome in my sandbox anytime.

The Twins are now.500🥳. I’m
invoking my unofficial role as baseball board overlord to officially welcome you back - we miss you and need you as we go for 7 straight today!

Mark Daigneault head coach of OKC is the NBA Coach of the year.

They have had a great season.

Scott Foster as the head official tonight. NBA trying to make sure there is a game 5 vs Phoenix wanting to take the shorter flight to Cabo. Can Scott keep the suns in it?

Rudy got 2 fouls in the first 4 minutes of the game. With 2:40 left Suns player grabbed McDaniels to stop him from shooting. An intentional foul.

It wasn't called.

Suns lead 26-25 after one. Wolves are 5-20 from the field.

They've been saved by out rebounding Phoenix 15-9, and at the Free Throw line where they are 12-13 compared to the Suns 8-9. 😊

This game definitely has a different feel to it. The defensive intensity has been replaced with absent mindedness. The other thing is that NAW can't hit from the 3.

I actually like a lot of things about Devin Booker's game and I've never heard anything bad about him off the court.
But man is he an annoying mofo.

I actually like a lot of things about Devin Booker's game and I've never heard anything bad about him off the court.
But man is he an annoying mofo.
He's always been a dirty player. A really good dirty player.

Top Bottom