All Things 2023-2024 Minnesota Timberwolves In-Season Thread

Doncic on fire and our heads are being dunked on again.

Sweet.

Wolves playing like trash on both ends of the court. Terrible.

Pathetic. Their inability to stop the pick and roll has been laughably bad.

We aren't getting Gobert involved enough on offense
No one else can get by their defender. It's almost like Gobert is our only offensive option.

Thus my wanting to trade Towns.

We are slow, nailed to the floor and can't get a shot. It's horrific.

I hate thinking the only way we get back into this game is if someone brutally cheap shots Doncic.

Why does Luka act mean, scream swear words in the biggest moments...they say he wasn't like that before. And acting like he doesn't speak English well.

Instead of being an awesome class act.

Hey Iceland,

On blowing this whole thing up?

Ah, let me think on it.

Total embarrassing.

Peterson said that of the 1st 6 threes that Doncic hit 3 were from 30ft plus and 1 was from 28 feet.

But you see how slow we look............bring them all back and it's the same damn thing.

This is as far as you ever get with this group. And Gobert and Conley are aging quickly.

Hey Iceland,

On blowing this whole thing up?

Ah, let me think on it.

Total embarrassing.

Thought you were against it?

Guess you could start by trading or giving away anybody who was guarding Luka or Kyrie.

I really don't understand the offensive or defensive gameplans coming into this series. Let's let Doncic and Irving come off of high screens uncontested and dictate the play. If the role players are drilling 3's, then they deserve to win, but Dallas is having no problem forcing the ball out of Edwards's hands every series. Yeah, when both Doncic and Irving are on the floor at the same time, that's a little more difficult, but when only one is, Jesus, try making someone else beat you from 3 or off the dribble.

And offensively, why use Gobert in the pick and roll? He is ZERO threat. Use Towns and Edwards on that. Now you have a threat on the roll or the pop.

Thought you were against it?

Guess you could start by trading or giving away anybody who was guarding Luka or Kyrie.
If you can't guard them, what's the point in Jaden McDaniels? 140 million starting next year.

I'll start there.

Welp, thanks for the playoff ride, it was fun.

Looks like we might have been happy with not getting swept and didn’t bring the frenetic energy needed.

Guess I get to bed at a decent time.

Ciao

I really don't understand the offensive or defensive gameplans coming into this series. Let's let Doncic and Irving come off of high screens uncontested and dictate the play. If the role players are drilling 3's, then they deserve to win, but Dallas is having no problem forcing the ball out of Edwards's hands every series. Yeah, when both Doncic and Irving are on the floor at the same time, that's a little more difficult, but when only one is, Jesus, try making someone else beat you from 3 or off the dribble.

And offensively, why use Gobert in the pick and roll? He is ZERO threat. Use Towns and Edwards on that. Now you have a threat on the roll or the pop.
We've doubled, singled, gone zone, trapped...............maybe we aren't as great as we thought defensively. They have scored at will almost all series.

There is nothing we can do.

But you see how slow we look............bring them all back and it's the same damn thing.

This is as far as you ever get with this group. And Gobert and Conley are aging quickly.
Well, we did lose the 1st 2 games by a total of 4 points. If Doncic and Irving are gonna play like this, there isn't a team in the NBA that can stay within 15 pts.

Well, we did lose the 1st 2 games by a total of 4 points. If Doncic and Irving are gonna play like this, there isn't a team in the NBA that can stay within 15 pts.
You got them beating Boston?

I said out loud at the end of the first that we'd lose by 30. It's looking like 50 now. Seriously. This team wants to go home.

Top Bottom