All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

As predictable as it can get.

Kirk played a great game but that’s inexcusable.

As predictable as my morning bowel movement

Now what?

We need 11 new defensive players.

Ouch.

Inexcusable to throw short of the first down
True, but is anyone really that upset.

This defense is historical bad. It was a joke we even had a chance. The giants threw short on an earlier play, the only difference is he would have run for 40 yards had he caught it.

I just rolled with the season.

No gopher or viking football for a while sucks, though.

True, but is anyone really that upset.

This defense is historical bad. It was a joke we even had a chance. The giants threw short on an earlier play, the only difference is he would have run for 40 yards had he caught it.

I just rolled with the season.

No gopher or viking football for a while sucks, though.
It was a fun season but in the end you had to be blind to see this team was going nowhere in the playoffs with that putrid defense. And one can say it for the 63rd time or so. There’s always next year

You cant win with this defense. Its good we bowed out this early. You cant take a chance that Ed would be back next year.

They would have gotten killed by SF next year anyways. But the last thing we needed was a run to NFC championship game and keep Ed

At this juncture, our kevinly father did not deliver us from evil. It was a combo platter, as well.

You cant win with this defense. Its good we bowed out this early. You cant take a chance that Ed would be back next year.

They would have gotten killed by SF next year anyways. But the last thing we needed was a run to NFC championship game and keep Ed
Ed sucks donkey, but the talent on defense is embarrassing.

We have a massive problem here on the Vikings.

No one in the secondary can run. Peterson, Bynum, Smith and whoever they roll out at the other corner spot suck balls. They are slow and don't react.

The two linebackers do not belong in the league anymore. They are fossils and slow as shit.

The defensive tackles suck.

Zadarius has done nothing since mid-season.

And Hunter is being paid massive money to be ok.

And there appears to be little young talent.

Damn, what a predicament. They don't have a second round pick, either.

Last edited:

Ed sucks donkey, but the talent on defense is embarrassing.

We have a massive problem here on the Vikings.
Agreed. Hunter and shelley, and I guess dantzler are the only players worth keeping

Top Bottom