All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

Well, it looks like Tua was concussed during the second half. I guess that explains those bizarre throws.
3 concussions in less than 100 days. Uffda.

The Dolphins fumble up 20-10 late in the 1st half was the game changer. Captain Obvious.

It's entirely possible that the Packers could beat the Vikings this weekend, but the amount of confidence and bluster from my in-laws about their sub-.500 Packers at yesterday's Christmas gathering was off the charts, even for them.

So why do Vikings fans care so much about getting "respect" and if Justin Jefferson should be MVP?

If i'm not mistaken, when Jarrett Stidham starts for the Raiders this weekend, he will become the 60th different starting QB in the NFL this season.

Gotta give it to Cousins in that regard as well, he answers the bell every single week.

There is going to be some SERIOUS QB movement in the NFL this year. Carr sounds like he's definitely out of Vegas, the Jets appear to be done with Zach Wilson, the Cardinals are going to have to do something about Murray missing a good portion of next year, and a boatload of other possible moves. Gonna be a wild offseason again

Not sure where to post this. But this offseason and the 2023 NFL Draft. The Vikings need to do what it take to trade up and draft Bryce Young. What he did today in the Sugar bowl was awesome. he need to be the next Vikings QB.

Not sure where to post this. But this offseason and the 2023 NFL Draft. The Vikings need to do what it take to trade up and draft Bryce Young. What he did today in the Sugar bowl was awesome. he need to be the next Vikings QB.

th.jpg

No. Seriously. No

What is the best finishing NFL team in any particular season that "did whatever it took" to get into the #1 pick for that immediately following draft?

And what did they have to sacrifice to get that?

Top Bottom