All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

I thought the tip of the ball hit the ground. I could agree with it being a catch but then it’s not a touchdown as he didn’t regain control until he was short of the goal line.
Announcers said he didn’t complete the catch and even though his hand was under it, since it bobbled it means it’s not a catch.

He broke the plane initially - I think the ball should be dead after that happens; IIRC that was the way it was back in the day.[/QUOTE]

Announcers said he didn’t complete the catch and even though his hand was under it, since it bobbled it means it’s not a catch.

He broke the plane initially - I think the ball should be dead after that happens; IIRC that was the way it was back in the day.
[/QUOTE]
If he was a running back it would have been.

If he was a running back it would have been.
[/QUOTE]

There should be no difference

Got away with one there. Holy face mask Batman

That is an impressive win. To bounce back after the way they played last week was huge. Lose today and maybe the bad things start snowballing. I don’t think they are good enough to make noise in the playoffs but they will be there. Still need Darrisaw back and another guard and probably 2 CBs next year to really take the next step.

That is an impressive win. To bounce back after the way they played last week was huge. Lose today and maybe the bad things start snowballing. I don’t think they are good enough to make noise in the playoffs but they will be there. Still need Darrisaw back and another guard and probably 2 CBs next year to really take the next step.
If they’re healthy you just never know.

Anyone else think Dalvin Cook just isn’t making guys miss anymore?

Top Bottom