All Things 2022 Gophers in NFL Thread

De Vondre Campbell goes down with a knee injury.

not good. Hopefully turns out to be something minor.
Agreed. Packer fan or not, he is their defensive leader. Knee wrapped in ice, but walked to the locker room under his own power.

Saw that Bateman is out for more weeks! Not sure he’ll be in NFL long term plagued with injuries.

Just sad to see our program alums RB and TJ not proliferating or thriving in NFL!

Saw that Bateman is out for more weeks! Not sure he’ll be in NFL long term plagued with injuries.

Just sad to see our program alums RB and TJ not proliferating or thriving in NFL!
Injuries are part of the game but when healthy Bateman is very much part of their offense and is their primary deep threat. Baltimore is not a very good passing team and their leading receiver is a TE.

I wouldn't really lump Bateman and TJ together because their situations are very different.

St. Juste has the tough assignment of guarding Jefferson. Had good coverage that entire first drive....but there's not a whole lot you can do.

Ooof. St. Juste has a tough assignment today against Justin Jefferson.
Was holding his own...INT called back for PI, then a sack on the next play, followed by getting burned on a long ball to Jefferson. Earning his pay today for sure.

Saw that and glad you posted it. I'm really happy for Kieft. I couldn't tell if they were lining him up in the wing/at traditional TE/FB. Whatever, the guy can play.

A little bit of a injury bug plaguing Gophers in the NFL now with Bateman, D Campbell, and St Juste all banged up. They are probably the three most capable of being game changers.

A little bit of an injury bug plaguing Gophers in the NFL now with Bateman, D Campbell, and St Juste all banged up. They are probably the three most capable of being game changers.
Was Winfield hurt as well?

Top Bottom