All Things 2021 NCAA College Basketball March Madness Tournament Thread

I have Ohio beating UVA as tall guards cause them real trouble and with Covid protocol UVA has practiced once. Of course UVA rocked another ACC title and even in a down year in the ACC that 5th title is extraordinary. Two empty recruiting classes did not derail another conference title. I missed the Oral Roberts pick but my two grandsons got it.

Good for your grandsons. I didn't think anyone but ORU alumni would have picked that!

One of the more fair critiques I’ve seen is that Gates, with his extended stint at Florida State, has experience recruiting at the high major level that Smith doesn’t have.

I think any mid-major coach coming to the Big Ten eventually will out recruit his former self. After yesterday, though, I'm less than thrilled about either name. I certainly didn't expect Cleveland State to defeat Houston but I would have liked to have seen a better fight like Eastern Washington, UNC Greensboro, Morehead State, and Liberty put up in their losses.

In a tournament where defense matters Creighton says naw I’m good. Can they score enough to were it won’t matter?

go Hawk**** I can't say it Go Hawk**** oh heck with it GO GCU.

Oregon/VCU is a forfeit due to VCU covid issues.

I can't be the only one who thought Grand Canyon was strictly and online school, right?

I can't be the only one who thought Grand Canyon was strictly and online school, right?
Well, we have family friends who have a daughter who goes there. It's basically a walled enclave in one of the worst parts of Phoenix.

Interesting. They were tested before entering the bubble and were ok now they were retested and now they are not,
The official who tested positive earlier in the week (Roger Ayers) worked the VCU game last weekend. The timing works out about right for them to have caught it from him. The players have all tested positive in the last two days.

Well, we have family friends who have a daughter who goes there. It's basically a walled enclave in one of the worst parts of Phoenix.
Interesting. I guess I thought of it that way because of the TV ads.

The official who tested positive earlier in the week (Roger Ayers) worked the VCU game last weekend. The timing works out about right for them to have caught it from him. The players have all tested positive in the last two days.
Imagine if they were false positives.

Perhaps that's how they make their $. Rich private religious institution.

So St. Bonnie/LSU will be testing positive any day now?

Top Bottom