All Things 2021 NCAA College Basketball March Madness Tournament Thread

Is #0 for Liberty the make a wish kid?
It's Drake Dobbs from Eden Prairie....they beat Suggs and Holmgren's team last year by about a dozen points and were arguably the best team in the state. I watched him play several times in high school and he was very entertaining to watch.

Wisconsin to another Final Four?

Also, I agree. Gates is looking terrible. Honestly, none of the coaching candidates we are looking at have looked very good. Maybe we have overhyped them?

Also, I agree. Gates is looking terrible. Honestly, none of the coaching candidates we are looking at have looked very good. Maybe we have overhyped them?
Dutcher later tonight. Posner if he's even a candidate. Muss took awhile to pull away from Colgate

I want the North Texas coach. They play good help defense, play well together on offense, they're quick, they're tough, and they don't fold.

Man I want a Treyvon Martin at some point in the near future - love his game.

The Fighting Niko Medveds knocked of Buffalo in the NIT.

If every time there was an upset the committee was wrong that would be quite the standard to hold them too. Upsets happen. It’s why this tournament is popular
I love upsets just not when Big10 teams are favored. A perfect bracket would be 4 Big10 teams in the final 4...how's that for being unrealistic.

I love upsets just not when Big10 teams are favored.
I love upsets especially when Big Ten teams are favored. There is nothing better than watching your enemies humiliated. I have nothing against North Texas State. In fact, I have a lot of admiration for them after watching this game.

Who was North Carolina playing...all I heard were the announcers making excuses and talking up the future of NC. Lived how they talked about the great coach Williams.

Big Ten getting absolutely worked right now. Damn, this is a bad look.

It's Drake Dobbs from Eden Prairie....they beat Suggs and Holmgren's team last year by about a dozen points and were arguably the best team in the state. I watched him play several times in high school and he was very entertaining to watch.
Cool to know. It was just really funny watching him getting manhandled by the bigger stronger players.

Top Bottom