All Things 2021 NCAA College Basketball March Madness Tournament Thread

Colgate looks like they could upset the Muss imo.
I picked it so I'm glad to see it... but man that's been a fun game to watch so far. Something for everyone, 30 second possessions that have been well defended the entirety of the time right alongside fast breaks and transition 3's.

If Arkansas gets upset, does that improve Muss' chance of leaving? Would be kinda weak move on his part to bail after a failure, but could see it

If Arkansas gets upset, does that improve Muss' chance of leaving? Would be kinda weak move on his part to bail after a failure, but could see it
One result probably doesn't change how he was feeling either way.

This game looks like they got the seeding switched so far

I don't think the losing early does it (only one year), but if they made an epic FF run then it would make it less likely (hefty raise)

Today I’m not as yet impressed.

Not many coaches leave after winning a National title. Or a final 4 or elite 8 run. I guess I don’t know what you think is acceptable. But I don’t this he leaves regardless

Hello couch, hello beer, hello multi-screens. Go Colgate!

Arkansas applying 90 feet of pressure and speeding up the game. Colgate can't handle the pace.

Wow. UFC type elbow on that play. Hope Applebee is alright, but looks like a concussion for sure to me.

I don't care that I have the Red Raiders in my pool. Go Aggies!

What a wild finish to regulation in the VT Fla. game.

I picked it so I'm glad to see it... but man that's been a fun game to watch so far. Something for everyone, 30 second possessions that have been well defended the entirety of the time right alongside fast breaks and transition 3's.
It was fun while it lasted :/

but it was good to see the razorbacks turn things around.

Craig Smith calls TO two possessions too late.

Top Bottom