All Things 2021 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

I would imagine we'll see today if Zim has really lost the locker room. If the Vikings come out today and play a really good game, I would think that means the team is still behind him, wants to send him off on a high note. If they lay an egg, then yes he's probably lost the locker room.

I'm not sure if Mond could throw for 10 total yards in the first quarter today like Cousins has.

How do they not start Mond is this meaningless game.

Last edited:

This offensive line is still beyond horrid. Just a cluster!

Let's keep Speilman, because I just know he can fix it after a decade of not.

Just as Cousins, Smith and Cook said screw you to the organization by refusing to get vaxxed after taking tens of millions of dollars, Zim has said screw you to the organization by refusing to even activate Mond for a meaningless game after taking tens of millions of dollars. They should fire him at halftime.

Draft position improving.
Thats all today is about. I was so pissed yesterday at Denver. they were going in against the chiefs yesterday, fumbled, and the chiefs ran it all the way back. Denver stays ahead of us now.

We are the Vikings though. Watch us come back and win this cluster of a game in the second half and drop 7 spots.

I'm hoping for pick number 9, currently pick 12

Last edited:

Smith-Marsette a bright spot in a meaningless game. Thielen takes a major restructure or is cut IMO.

Reverberates to the 2nd rd too. Just baffling.
Well, at least we won't fall to far due to other games going in our favor. We will draft 12 or 13.

Would have moved up to 8 or 9 with a loss.

Well, at least we won't fall to far due to other games going in our favor. We will draft 12 or 13.

Would have moved up to 8 or 9 with a loss.
Before today (not sure how it’s currently shaking out) it appeared a Vikings win could mean both Giants and Jets get 2 top ten picks.

Before today (not sure how it’s currently shaking out) it appeared a Vikings win could mean both Giants and Jets get 2 top ten picks.
Right here

^^^^^^ Miami and New Orleans are the only 2 games left than would effect our position.

If Miami loses, we fall to 13. If they win we would stay at 12.

New Orleans could end up at 8-9 also, but it appears their SOS(strength of schedule) will be higher, allowing us to pick ahead of them.

We would have passed Chicago and Washington with a loss. We would have been 10 at the worst. If Seattle wins, we would have been 9.

Listen to the call in show here: Just click the red arrow. There will be lots of viking future talk. Also, Greg Coleman is ending his 44 year career, mostly radio, for the Vikings. He will be saying good-bye!

Only the Vikes --

win meaningless game that results in worse draft position.

instead of looking at younger players, Mond and Davis are inactive.

Jefferson trying to set a record, so they run the ball instead. Kirk doesn't see JJ wide open and throws the ball to Osborn instead.

this was Zim's farewell and "bleep you" to the fans and ownership.

dead serious here - if Cousins returns, Jefferson will be Stefon Diggs part 2. He will want out.

Only the Vikes --

win meaningless game that results in worse draft position.

instead of looking at younger players, Mond and Davis are inactive.

Jefferson trying to set a record, so they run the ball instead. Kirk doesn't see JJ wide open and throws the ball to Osborn instead.

this was Zim's farewell and "bleep you" to the fans and ownership.

dead serious here - if Cousins returns, Jefferson will be Stefon Diggs part 2. He will want out.
not sure why Jefferson would want out when he's set records with cousins.

not sure why Jefferson would want out when he's set records with cousins.
Cousins would be really good with a decent offensive line. Fix the lines. Bring in a coach with some creativity and positivity.

Thats all today is about. I was so pissed yesterday at Denver. they were going in against the chiefs yesterday, fumbled, and the chiefs ran it all the way back. Denver stays ahead of us now.

We are the Vikings though. Watch us come back and win this cluster of a game in the second half and drop 7 spots.

I'm hoping for pick number 9, currently pick 12
You were classically correct.

Did we make the playoffs?
Best thing about moving here is I no longer care

Smith-Marsette a bright spot in a meaningless game. Thielen takes a major restructure or is cut IMO.

Despite missing 4 games, he was still 6th in the league in receiving TDs. He was 3rd last season. He isn't getting cut.

Last edited:

Great. Meat face is on the radio saying trade cousins for mayfield. Dark star is this dopes hero and dark star was crap radio.

Top Bottom