All Things 2021 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

The Urban Meyer debacle feels like a year ago now. NFL drama has been insane.

but nothing changes whether he lied or not. That's my whole point. He's out either way.
You questioned why it was horrible. It's horrible because he lied.

Will certainly lead to additional penalties of some kind.

but nothing changes whether he lied or not. That's my whole point. He's out either way.
There other differences too. Rodgers out 10 days no matter what, putting him in jeopardy of missing next week too or at the least the entire week of practice. Bradbury, can come back if he tests negative twice 24 hours apart. Unfortunately, won't help him this week, not enough time, but he's more likely to play the next game.

Also the unvaccinated player was more likely to spread it within the locker room (eg potentially Packers 3rd stringer who is also out this week) or whomever else he's been in his proximity.

Big differences in my opinion.

There other differences too. Rodgers out 10 days no matter what, putting him in jeopardy of missing next week too or at the least the entire week of practice. Bradbury, can come back if he tests negative twice 24 hours apart. Unfortunately, won't help him this week, not enough time, but he's more likely to play the next game.

Also the unvaccinated player was more likely to spread it within the locker room (eg potentially Packers 3rd stringer who is also out this week) or whomever else he's been in his proximity.

Big differences in my opinion.
Wait, one guy is more likely to spread it in the locker room when they both have covid.

Oh, the joys of media brainwashing.

I have no problem with him not telling the truth. He didn't want to go through the Kirk Cousins treatment. By the way, Cousins is playing today, and his center, who was vaccinated will sit out today. Can't make it up.

And Rodgers are Bradbury will both be playing next week.

Also, neither Bradbury or Rodgers knew they had covid. I will bet you $100. No NFL player has been hospitalized or harmed by covid over the past season in a half. None were vaccinated last year and no problems whatsoever.

One followed NFL protocol. The other didn't.
Tiny Ticket us one of those special people who thinks the rules don’t app to him - I blame helicopter parenting, way too many participation ribbons and that he still lives at home as college grad.

I have no problem with him not telling the truth.
So lying is okay? You gotta be an adult and face the consequences.

Such as:

No one should be shocked that spreading incorrect health information leads to you getting dropped by your health sponsor. Everyone saw this coming.

State Farm probably sweating right now too.

Last edited:

Like a good neighbor ... kick Rodgers in the nutsack.

So ANYWAY, the Vikings have a big game today with the Ravens! Go figure!

Sucks that Michael Pierce is out, they need him against the Ravens running game. I wonder how the Vikings come out in this one after last week's debacle.

So ANYWAY, the Vikings have a big game today with the Ravens! Go figure!

Sucks that Michael Pierce is out, they need him against the Ravens running game. I wonder how the Vikings come out in this one after last week's debacle.
In typical Vikings fashion, they will probably win this one and keep us all hopelessly invested.

We will get to watch Bateman, which is a nice bonus.

Should be entertaining watching Lamar today, that's probably the only reason to watch this game.

In typical Vikings fashion, they will probably win this one and keep us all hopelessly invested.
Exactly.

It really is the Vikings way: win enough to stay stuck in the middle.

Terry Bradshaw letting it rip on A-Aron.

Don’t need Harrison.
Don’t need Barr.
Don’t need Bradbury.
Sure as hell don’t need Breeland.

Sad that Udoh goes down and in comes …… Brandel???

Where TF is Davis??

So lying is okay? You gotta be an adult and face the consequences.

Such as:

No one should be shocked that spreading incorrect health information leads to you getting dropped by your health sponsor. Everyone saw this coming.

State Farm probably sweating right now too.
You voted for Biden and are going to lecture me about lying? LMAO

Once again dominating the game and it’s a 1 score game at halftime because you make mental mistakes
We had two penalties and as always, just killers. The non-grabbing from behind and pass interference. They had more, but didn't hurt them near as much. We get so many big plays taken away with penalties, it is shocking.

Holy shit! A kick return touchdown. How was there not a flag?LMAO

Rookie just secured his spot.👍

Vikings winning and Bateman making plays, can't get much better.

You voted for Biden and are going to lecture me about lying? LMAO
When you've got nothing good to say, just bring up Biden.

News flash bud, all politicians are liars.

So are you cool with lying?

This team could beat anyone and lose to anyone. Frustrating.

Ngwanwu making plays, I remember hearing he was special.😍

Top Bottom