All Things 2016 NCAA Tourney Thread

Can't wait for all the Badger griping. "It should've been a foul!!" Yes...let the rage flow through you...

Oh boy, I was just reading some of the comments on Twitter, you'd think they were held up and train robbed by Jesse James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite sports day of the year is when the Badgers are eliminated from national championship contention in football and basketball. I will enjoy tonight as if the gophers won the big ten.

No mention of Coack K lecturing opposing player last night?

Four straight 3's for Marcus Paige, 12 of UNC's 14 points

My favorite sports day of the year is when the Badgers are eliminated from national championship contention in football and basketball. I will enjoy tonight as if the gophers won the big ten.

Laying it on a bit thick now with the trolling.

Nah, huge Badger fan here but we played our way out of that one. After Vitto's 3, we were just trying to hold onto the W and the Irish were making plays. Nigel should have called a TO or just held on to get fouled, but should of could ofs are worth as much as 2016 elite 8 UW shirts at this point. Hats off to Brey and Augustine, both seem like class acts.

Hayes is a surprisingly good ball-handler for his size......but he had no business trying to get through that barrage.

Indie gonna get crushed by the kids who never go to class.

Just another example of how pompous that program is.

Not sure if that was what they were talking about, I came in late between games, but Barkley and some other studio airbag were talking about how Coach K was providing a "teaching moment". Could they really have been talking about this and having coach K's back?

Not sure if that was what they were talking about, I came in late between games, but Barkley and some other studio airbag were talking about how Coach K was providing a "teaching moment". Could they really have been talking about this and having coach K's back?

The question then is, why would Coach K lie about it then?

I caught that too, and yes it was what they were talking about.

Gonzaga went up big right away on Syracuse, but haven't been able to do much of anything since. Syracuse is now up. Could see 4 ACC teams in the Elite 8 after tonight. But those 4 teams would be in the same two brackets.

It's such a normal thing that it isn't big news anymore. Any other coach does this and the media would have been all over it.

Edit: What's funny is K denied he ever said anything like this, even though there is audio proving he did. So the coach that some think can do no wrong lied.

http://thebiglead.com/2016/03/25/coach-k-oregon-dillon-brooks-audio/

Haha caught red handed. Why the **** would he even lie about something so trivial? It is not like he cussed at the kid or anything, just told him he was to good to showboat (which is funny coming from Coach K).

North Carolina in the bonus before the first TV timeout. Lots of ticky tack crap being called against Indiana.

Sometimes things just line for you. The two worst seeds to make it to the elite 8, Syracuse and Notre Dame, also had the easiest routes to the elite 8. Neither have faced a team seeded higher than #7.

Sometimes things just line for you. The two worst seeds to make it to the elite 8, Syracuse and Notre Dame, also had the easiest routes to the elite 8. Neither have faced a team seeded higher than #7.

Very satisfying to watch ND beat the skunks but they will get beat badly by NC. They will remain in the top 3 in GSR which Roy's basket weavers will never be able to accomplish.

I'm a B1G booster, but I very much dislike Tom Crean. I was hoping that Maryland, Wisconsin or Indiana would advance, but those were tough matchups. When IU became our last B1G hope I was wincing every time Crean attempted to showboat the spotlight. He's such a freakin' clown on the sidelines... what is his motive? And then, on Yogi Ferrell's last exit, it almost looked like he had to "endure" Crean's grandstaning speech of gratitude. I hope Crean moves on so that I can (always) root against him.

WI seems to have had a big let down after the drama of the X game. Seventeen TO lost the game not the refs.
I know it is a reflex but having the BIG do well reflects on all of the BIG teams but decades of frustration has led to some bitterness here.

WI seems to have had a big let down after the drama of the X game. Seventeen TO lost the game not the refs.
I know it is a reflex but having the BIG do well reflects on all of the BIG teams but decades of frustration has led to some bitterness here.

It's difficult to take momentum from the first weekend and have it be still alive in the second weekend. It's almost as if you have to take a deep breath and completely recalibrate.

I'm a conference loyalist. I was pulling for Wisconsin. The change from Ryan to Gard has made a big difference for me.

Every B1G team this year looked beatable (not by us, with noted exceptions). I'm not surprised we're out.

Haha caught red handed. Why the **** would he even lie about something so trivial? It is not like he cussed at the kid or anything, just told him he was to good to showboat (which is funny coming from Coach K).

He still can't even admit he lied. His statement says "In the postgame press conference, I reacted incorrectly to a reporter's question about my comment to Dillon."

I don't think I've ever heard it said this way before. Pretty funny actually. The next time I do something wrong, I'm going to tell my wife I reacted incorrectly. I'm sure that will go over well.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/15073476/duke-blue-devils-coach-mike-krzyzewski-apologizes-postgame-comments-oregon-dillon-brooks

He still can't even admit he lied. His statement says "In the postgame press conference, I reacted incorrectly to a reporter's question about my comment to Dillon."

I don't think I've ever heard it said this way before. Pretty funny actually. The next time I do something wrong, I'm going to tell my wife I reacted incorrectly. I'm sure that will go over well.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/15073476/duke-blue-devils-coach-mike-krzyzewski-apologizes-postgame-comments-oregon-dillon-brooks

Coach K is just like any other kid that has been told how special he is.......WAY too many times!

I don't know what to think of Swatter Boy Boucher. That Oregon offense isn't all that difficult, alot of standing around, screen and pops, and then he sits in the bottom of the zone. Wonder what he would have looked like on our squad....

This Buddy Hield character is pretty good.

And he wasn't all that great as a Freshman (shot a miserable percentage from 3).

If only we could get someone to progress like that.... Crossing fingers Dupree, Dorsey, Mason can have that kind of improvement year over year.

Ducks making glacial progress with each tv timeout. 18 to 15 to 14 to 13.

Top Bottom