All Things 2016 NCAA Tourney Thread

They announced earlier tonight that the 23 losses by the #1 seeds is the most ever.

Dunk City back with a W.

I favored 2 seeds this year more than 1 seeds. Kansas is snake bitten and this year doesn't appear different.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I favored 2 seeds this year more than 1 seeds. Kansas is snake bitten and this year doesn't appear different.

I think Kansas has looked really good this year.

Baker for Wichita St. is another one of those guys that seems like has been around forever.

I'm assuming that we recruited the LaChance kid on Vandy, right? Anyone remember what happened with this recruitment?

I don't think a lot of Tulsa-Michigan highlights is going to make it into this year's "One Shining Moment".

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think Kansas has looked really good this year.

I think they're very good, and they play consistently. I'm a little nervous because their ceiling isn't as high as some other teams, but they rarely play poorly.

I think they're very good, and they play consistently. I'm a little nervous because their ceiling isn't as high as some other teams, but they rarely play poorly.

Plus they won the conference championship in the toughest conference. They've played a lot of tough games.

duke struggling more than i expected in round one

tubby vs butler has been a solid game, tough butler pulling ahead a bit.

duke and butler move on. texas tech goes home.

Tubby has now won 1 NCAA Tournament game in his last 9 seasons.

Geez...

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

and no conference finishes above .500

#legend

Texas Tech and Minnesota aren't exactly powerhouse basketball programs. He was also better than his predecessor in both instances.

There is not enough liquor on the planet to handle Charles Barkley singing "One Shining Moment."

For Indiana's sake, they better hope they saved some made baskets for the next game. They've been on fire tonight. Shooting 70% in the 2nd half.

Top Bottom