All Things 2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

These are the things that are ruining the game more than anything. It is physically not possible for that to not be a flop. Why refs reward guys for that is beyond me.

Im inclined to agree, but why isn't backing down a defender considered charging? It seems like as the defender, if you're getting backed down, you could just stand your ground, keep your feet set, and if the guy knocks you over, shouldn't that be a charge? If not, why not?

Im inclined to agree, but why isn't backing down a defender considered charging? It seems like as the defender, if you're getting backed down, you could just stand your ground, keep your feet set, and if the guy knocks you over, shouldn't that be a charge? If not, why not?

Yes it should be a charge. But in this case he didn't knock him over. Kaminsky fell over on purpose. That's the problem in my opinion.

I'd be curious to see how many charges are called today compared to 20 years ago.

Let's see if Becky can make their 2nd half adjustments like they usually do and pull this out.

I don't understand how that's a foul on Stanley Johnson. Hope he's alright, not good for 'Zona.

Frank The Tank acts more and more like his coach every game. He's gotten the benefit of a lot of questionable calls, yet still complains more than anyone on the court.

Yes it should be a charge. But in this case he didn't knock him over. Kaminsky fell over on purpose. That's the problem in my opinion.

I'd be curious to see how many charges are called today compared to 20 years ago.

How soon before the hockey rule is imposed and we see fouls called for embellishment?

Really impressed with W - they just don't get rattled. Lot's of confidence on the floor

So Wisky is shooting 80% in the second half, including 8/9 from 3.

Please tell me that Gasser isn't called Capt. America because he looks like Chris Evans. He looks like Howard from the Big Bang Theory.

Really impressed with W - they just don't get rattled. Lot's of confidence on the floor

Yep, and it is sickening.

I have no doubt now that Wisconsin will find a way to beat Kentucky. I'm a MN fan so I have to think the worst will happen.

Time to watch the Wild.

Edit: And just like that they are up 1-0.

Wisconsin has to be nearing 15 fouls in the 2nd half alone if they aren't already there. Big reason why they haven't been able to to build their lead past 10 or 11 points at the most.

Clutch play by Decker. Making a lot of money with his play the last two games.

Decker is on a different planet. Hope turns pro. The refs were rather picky and that hurt Wisky.

Dang, Wisconsin really has looked strong. Congrats to them; some very clutch performances over the past two games.

Crazy game, Wisconsin couldn't miss a 3, Arizona couldn't miss a FT. 3's > FTs.

If MSU beats Louisville, B1G would be very well represented in the FF.

Wisconsin didn't need luck to get here this year (for a big change); but they're always lucky. Their destiny, then, is for Kentucky to lose tonight, right?

Decker is on a different planet. Hope turns pro. The refs were rather picky and that hurt Wisky.

He is just ridiculous. Such a good player.

(I saw it somewhere here, but now I refer to the Badgers as a team full of Elliasons)

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

After getting a good luck at Mrs. Kaminsky, I can only assume that Mr. Kaminsky is blind. That would also account for the beady little eyes.

Wanting Cheatin' Slick Cal to lose but it means the odds of the Grinch winning a national title go up dramatically...Come on meteor!

Top Bottom