All Things 2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

Wanting Cheatin' Slick Cal to lose but it means the odds of the Grinch winning a national title go up dramatically...Come on meteor!

Same here pretty much. But idk, Notre Dame looks pretty good, they could beat Wisky.

Kentucky and ND exchange really deep threes. This game is more exciting and fun than Wisconsin's game was. I think part of it is just that there was a ton of fouling in the Wisky Arizona game.

Damn. Big props to Notre Dame though. Now to hope the Cats whip Becky.

I felt really bad cheering for Kentucky. But at this point all I care about is WI losing.

Yup. I liked ND, really really don't understand the UK hate in general. They are a great basketball team. Beat the Badgers.

be fun to see an undefeated season, just wish it was someone other than calipari

If Ashley Judd turns out to be UK's Nevin Shapiro. I would be elated with joy and laughter.

After playing a near flawless game for 35 minutes, Notre Dame went to the line 5 times in the last 5 minutes or so, and missed 3 of them, including the front end of a one-and-one. Can't give away that many points at the end of the game and expect to hold off Kentucky.

On paper I think Wisconsin looks like a good bet to upset Kentucky, but I think that's exactly why it won't happen. Kentucky will be ready and fired up for this one.

be fun to see an undefeated season, just wish it was someone other than calipari

"Fun" maybe, but after watching a lot of Kentucky this year, I don't think they deserve to be "that team." Last night was the fourth time somebody came within one shot of beating them. Gotta give them credit for their toughness closing out games, but also have been lucky. The '91 UNLV team was a lot more dominant IMO.

Great game between the two best coaches in the game...

This game is insane. I am probably the only one cheering for team Pitino though.

Top Bottom