Alexandria WR Kristen Hoskins commits

for the exception of a few WR's, Fleck seems to like his WRs under 6 feet. I find that odd.

Seems like we get commitments in bunches. Wonder if this is going to be the start of some 2022 kids coming on board.

After a little research we might have gotten him before he got a bump to a 4 star based on schools that were looking at him (but havent offered yet) and how he did at a camp down south.

He also ran track. kid is fast.

Until this last season, I would have thought that Minnesota over Iowa State was automatic.

Until ....
Craig McDonald from Minnehaha picked ISU over us two years ago. Either school should be attractive for wrs. Why a safety would pick ISU over us is a little more of a head scratcher.

this guy is fun to watch!!! you guys will love his film!

for the exception of a few WR's, Fleck seems to like his WRs under 6 feet. I find that odd.
Not really true.

Bateman, Autman Bell, Boyd, Dino, Mcgill, Dylan Wright, Mann, Nnamdi, Udoibok, Emilien, Erik Gibson, Harry Van Dyne plus WMU starting receivers Corey Davis, Daniel Braverman and Caringotn Thompson and former transfer commit Randal Grimes are all over 6-0 plus Daniel Jackson and Demetrious Douglas are 6-0. PWO's Jimmy Buck, Larry Wright, True Thompson and Brock Annexstad are over 6-0 as well. TJ too although not a Fleck recruit

Only Hoskins, Michael Brown Stephens, Jornell Brooks are Fleck recruits under 6-0 that I can think of. And Redding who is a PWO. Geary is too but not a Fleck recruit or scholarship guy coming in.

From what I've heard he'll need a little maturing attitude wise but nothing concerning. Just typical solid athlete from a small town thing. My guess is he'll get humbled quickly at the U and hopefully becomes an impact guy.

5'9" 160lbs in the B1G? I trust Fleck has a plan. Seems destined for special teams.

If we're worried about size and these guys are too small..... let me tell you about my potential!

-pats tummy-

Might also be viewed as a KO or punt return guy? We’ve not had much going on there—you need lightning quick and tough. Good kick returns can flip the field and change a game. It’s like we have surrendered both, lately. Love to see this young man return a kick off ...

Might also be viewed as a KO or punt return guy? We’ve not had much going on there—you need lightning quick and tough. Good kick returns can flip the field and change a game. It’s like we have surrendered both, lately. Love to see this young man return a kick off ...

He is viewed as a WR. He may do those things but that isn’t why he was offered.

That's what some scouts are saying. Stud special teams player

Top Bottom