AK

Kinda warranted though, don't you think? Already looking like AK won the breakup.
No I don't. It isn't a winner/loser thing. AK was bad last year and instead of competing here he went somewhere else. Good for him I guess that he landed in a situation where they didn't need much out of their QB and a mediocre QB has been good enough so far for them.

Had he stayed here we wouldn't be in a better position than we are right now at the QB position, in fact we probably would be worse off.

I’d stop arguing about a qb that’s not here anymore and start a Kesish sucks thread..

He played Jedd Fisch who is from the school of Brewster/Pitino where you find the best athletes you can and hope they out talent the other opponent. It’s awful.

No I don't. It isn't a winner/loser thing. AK was bad last year and instead of competing here he went somewhere else. Good for him I guess that he landed in a situation where they didn't need much out of their QB and a mediocre QB has been good enough so far for them.

Had he stayed here we wouldn't be in a better position than we are right now at the QB position, in fact we probably would be worse off.
It is a winner/loser thing. Fortunately we play them this year.

Top Bottom