AK

College football would be way better if they shaved down the play clock quite a bit. Watching PJ and Schiano having their teams just stand around waiting to snap the ball is like watching paint dry. I get it here at the end of the game, but that being their standard from the get-go just kind of makes it for a shitty game to watch.
I'm thinking that might be more of a KC thing then a Fleck thing. If you have noticed this year we have not been doing the check with the sidelines....bleed the clock to the final seconds offense.

Rutgers is very much playing like we did with Mo. Run the ball, control the clock, lean on the defense and don't ask the QB to do very much.

Unimpressed. Washington with a total squad and coaching turnover.... if they had a kicker that could hit ANYTHING, they win going away.

Both of these teams looked ugly

May say wondering for massive flow of players and lack of continuity everywhere that there are just very very very few decent looking teams on both sides of the ball

He made enough throws when he needed to though.
Did he? He was 4/8 for 23 yards in the second half with a sack and one other carry. He completed one pass for a first down in the second half. He made some good throws in the first half but his receivers also were great tonight with no drops on a slick evening. And that’s with having one of the easiest offenses to throw the ball in. There was really nothing impressive about his game overall game tonight. Rutgers is finding ways to win games given to them though, and that’s a you gotta do. Can’t imagine the record looks pretty for most teams who get outgained by 200 yards

Did he? He was 4/8 for 23 yards in the second half with a sack and one other carry. He completed one pass for a first down in the second half. He made some good throws in the first half but his receivers also were great tonight with no drops on a slick evening. And that’s with having one of the easiest offenses to throw the ball in. There was really nothing impressive about his game overall game tonight. Rutgers is finding ways to win games given to them though, and that’s a you gotta do. Can’t imagine the record looks pretty for most teams who get outgained by 200 yards
Never said it was impressive, but he did make throws when he needed to do so. Pretty sure I saw a couple drops.

I gather he’s still the same horribly inconsistent QB we saw here. Some passes are pretty nice, others look like the second coming of Tarvaris Jackson (for the young ones here, that ain’t good).

I have no idea how a team that goes over 200 on the ground at 7+ per carry, outgains the other team by 200 yards, and doesn’t turn the ball over loses the game. That’s wierd. Red zone fails, missed kicks, bad field position, penalties?

Top Bottom