A Message to the Faithful, We have heard your pleas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does your crew still have the Sauna?

Was any of your crew the foam cowboy hats or was this group the hard hats.
Will the Gopher sauna or any hot tubs be appearing at a TCF tailgate any time soon. I'm not asking to get in as I'm obviously a dude, but these guy's know how to tailgate in style.
These guy's used to crank out some massive tunes at tailgates back in the day. Is Hungry Sailor coming back with you guy's or is he out too?

Well, it was bound to happen to GH at some point...

jump_the_shark.png

I can assure you with 100% certainty that he wasn't a foam cowboy hat guy. This was in the day when the foam cowboy hat's messages weren't of Wolf Chili, but of "Katzenmoyer Sucks," "Brees Sucks," "Brady Sucks," and even a one-time event at Mariucci with "Screw the Sioux" to welcome Jason Blake & the Hoogsteen brothers.

I met Tipsy once with his growler from Town Hall Brewery. 100% gentleman in my book!

It's a great day to be a member of the GopherHole Welcome back!

Will the Gopher sauna or any hot tubs be appearing at a TCF tailgate any time soon. I'm not asking to get in as I'm obviously a dude, but these guy's know how to tailgate in style.
These guy's used to crank out some massive tunes at tailgates back in the day. Is Hungry Sailor coming back with you guy's or is he out too?

1. H-Sailor is still hanging his hat (and plenty of silk) 'round the Skeller in State College, PA. I think he's there for life.
2. We were the builders of the Gopher Sauna that found it's way to the Liquor Depot parking lot back in the ol' days. We might haul it out again this year - perhaps for Lobster Gate III, when Leeks hauls two coolers packed with Lobster and dry ice back from Boston. This year, for the Ohio State game.
3. We still listen to W.A.S.P. on gameday.
4. Go Gophers!!!

:cool02::cool02:

Wait a second...Kelly Leeks isn't dead? If it is truly the return of Kelly Leeks, it would be the biggest comeback since....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mvAbGbFYAuk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mvAbGbFYAuk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

What the eff is this all about?

What the eff is this all about?

The return of some legendary posters that were banned for a couple of years. It's the best news on this board since we found out it took 3 taser shots to bring down Kevin Whaley.

The return of some legendary posters that were banned for a couple of years. It's the best news on this board since we found out it took 3 taser shots to bring down Kevin Whaley.

Didn't it take more to take down Eller?

Meh @ the 'legendary' posters.

GopherHole Staff: Please delete the distasteful and insulting remarks from the second paragraph of the quotation from kellyleeks in Studwell55's post #28 in this thread. Thank you.

imthewalrus

It is with great happiness that Sir Tipsy, KellyLeeks and myself rejoin the community that we helped build. I'd like to echo the statement of Sir Tipsy and Kelly to the moderators: apology accepted. We are quite honored to see the groundswell of support; though we have always maintained that it was simply a matter of time before the membership would begin clamoring for our return. After all, faking one's death on the internet isn't an inexcusable offense, is it?

In the future, as in the past, we will be bringing the Gopherhole the best commentary on all things Gopher related. Especially exciting for us will be the forthcoming podcasts. Unlike other podcasts, we will be recording in the tailgate lot before and after the games in an effort to capture the true spirit of Gopher gamedays. We are currently taking necessary measures to make these podcasts a reality. In addition, we are trying to secure some special quests for the inaugural and subsequent recordings. We have some fantastic ideas for recurring segments and special features that will certainly make ours the finest Gopher podcast available.

Finally, we all must hoist our glasses and toast Kelly Leeks for becoming the first inductee into the Gopherhole Hall of Fame. Let's all give him a hearty three cheers! Likewise to Tipsy for convincing us that now is the time for our triumphant return! From the decided mess that this place has become, we three look forward to leading the Gopherhole to a bright new future. A future complete with insight, wisdom, wit and off color remarks. Yesterday is past, the future is now!

Doctor Lloyd Christmas? I feel so little & unimportant.

Just when this locale was getting a little dark and foreboding, the Mods invite back this famously infamous and always entertaining gang of GopherHole legend.

Welcome Home!

Mods:

What would it take to reinstate these guys' number of posts to something a little more commensurate with their grades and titles. After all, we are talking about a HOFer...?

To put it another way, you wouldnt make someone start with check #1 with the same bank (TCF of course) that you've been banking with for years, wouldnt you?

Speaking of Vikings' greats, how many taser shots would it have taken to bring down Keith "My arms are stronger than your guns" Millard? Too bad tasers hadn't been invented yet, or his azz would have been lit up like the x-mas tree in Rockefeller plaza that night.

Good point Dwarf. I want my total posts to be over 5,000. They should also compensate me for the posts that I was not allowed to make the past two years.

Better yet, I want my post total to just read "2112". I need some sort HOF label attached to my profile.

I believe as a HOF inductee I get three wishes. I am working on them now.

I want to punch you. Don't worry, I won't, because picking on tools who fake their own death on a message board just isn't very nice; but, I still want to punch you.

Kelly can't go in solo into the first hall of fame class, can he? Babe Ruth didn't go in solo; he had Cobb, Wagner, Walter Johnson et. al with him.

Has to be at least two others with Kelly Leeks in the class, IMO.

Well I nominate Wren and MinnesotaPride to join Kelly as those two easily have written the most words published on the Gopherhole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom