A look back: Nadine's interview with now Gopher HC, Jeff Horton

I forgot he had interviewed last time. Considering his ties with many of the other coaches, it's no surprise they asked Maturi if Horton would be a candidate should we start winning some games to finish the year. There's some strong ties left on the team. Let's see what kind of changes he brings.

I forgot he had interviewed last time. Considering his ties with many of the other coaches, it's no surprise they asked Maturi if Horton would be a candidate should we start winning some games to finish the year. There's some strong ties left on the team. Let's see what kind of changes he brings.

It's funny - before today, I honestly didn't think we'd win another game all year. And I'm not saying Horton is the greatest coach on earth, but I have a feeling he'll be able to pull out a few wins. Even if he could get 1-2 for these kids, I think it would really help moral going into next year.

GopherLady-you are hot, but they are not kids. Tried as adults, impregnate women, work full time jobs, serve and die in war. They drink, get drunk, do drugs, get arrested all very grown up things. If the are going to act like men, lets treat them like men. ;)

GopherLady-you are hot, but they are not kids. Tried as adults, impregnate women, work full time jobs, serve and die in war. They drink, get drunk, do drugs, get arrested all very grown up things. If the are going to act like men, lets treat them like men. ;)

why does that bother you? who cares if she calls them kids? you make yourself sound like a 5 year old who doesn't like the word "babysitter" get over it...so many ass clowns on message boards!!!

Top Bottom