A conflict of interest

It went pretty damn good...I didn't make it to the early tailgate but her Uncle works at the U and was in charge of driving me down there DIRECTLY after the game. Her parents were very supportive (although I don't think her id twin sister thought it was real cool she was ok) I made it down about 5:00 and was able to have 2 or 3 drinks with my normal tailgate party and head to the game with flask in hand (I made it by security) After the game, my buddy who stayed somewhat sober was able to drive me to a recluse spot somewhere off of HWY 55 @ Chateau in Medicine Lake, and my girl was totally cool and receptive to me. Right after the dance I found out her parents had paid for a room and that worked out pretty well for this guy if you know what I mean (I had given her my credit card to get the room btw, so I'm not a big tight ass) .....She looked hot in her dress (she's a red head and I'm hooked)

One of my buddies buys two tickets to every game and I was able to bring her with me to the Cal game this year and she says "I understand why you love this, it is unbelievable!" She's a good one boys! She has tamed the beast-at least for now....
Go Gophers-kick arse tomorrow!

Top Bottom