90s music

Ope3

Reaction score
I saw them in like 94 and thought he wasn't into it. I truly think playing live is a chore and not a passion for him.
This doesn't look like a chore for him. Originally on the Gram Parsons tribute album, Return of the Grievous Angel. $1000 Wedding

Granted just one example.

Here he is earlier this year playing a Walgreens on Cape Cod. Shucks, it's the missing Confetti from last night.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
This doesn't look like a chore for him. Originally on the Gram Parsons tribute album, Return of the Grievous Angel. $1000 Wedding

Here he is earlier this year playing a Walgreens on Cape Cod. Shucks, it's the missing Confetti from last night.

Maybe I will see Bob Mould at my local Walgreens!

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score

Judging by this and his brief unplugged moment the other night and that nice song in the car, he should play Walgreens and cars from now on. His soul comes out in those vids.

Ope3

Reaction score
Maybe I will see Bob Mould at my local Walgreens!

I did run into Bob at the CVS next to the Turf before one of shows a few years ago, but he did not break into Chartered Trips to my chagrin.

He loaded up on cold iced tea. One would think he could have had that added to his rider for the show?!?

Last edited:

Ope3

Reaction score
Judging by this and his brief unplugged moment the other night and that nice song in the car, he should play Walgreens and cars from now on. His soul comes out in those vids.
Here's a full show 1 week earlier. I would rate our gig about a 7/10 this is 8.5 maybe a 9 based on the solo set at the end which includes covers by Lucinda, The Misfits & Elvis Costello.

He was into it, maybe better room, sound, more lucid or less moody. Probably a combo of all of it. Even though an I-phone recording, presumably, the vocals sound better than the Fine Line.

Also has Confetti and Being Around though Hannah & Gabi was cut.

Lots of '90s tunes, from Nashville:

Ope3

Reaction score
One day walking up Chicago Ave to the HHH Dome in the early 2000s for a Twins game my buddy says to me, "Hey, I think that guy up there is Chris Mars!"

To which I replied, "Since the dude he's talking to is Slim Dunlap, I venture guess it actually is Chris Mars".

Popular Creeps

Unfortunately neither Paul nor Tommy were joining them as far as I could tell.

Last edited:

Ope3

Reaction score
This song was my mantra all week leading up to the Axe game. Evan & Juliana's duo rendition of It's About Time.

Sunshine.

Top Bottom