-

Not very subtle racism, which you can find underlying a lot of this.

He smokes weed. Ok. And? Who gives a flying ****? You're the creep that stalked a kid on the internet who hasn't been on our team in 3 years yet somehow he's a loser.

Racism!!!!!! The intellectual elite has spoken.

He also claims he's bringing the weed into Pa from Mn, which I'm pretty sure is still illegal as well? As for the cocaine that's being snorted, well he claims that's just MDMA.

I don't really care if it's illegal. My point was that a poster said "no one has that much weed unless they're dealing" and there really isn't that much weed (in terms of quantity). I'm not defending Jewhan Edwards, he was always a POS and he squandered the best opportunity in his life. I just found it funny that someone would say that he's dealer based on the quantity of mj in his pictures.

I calls himself a connect, or whatever, I get that. That wasn't really what I was getting at.

I also still don't get the "gov't benefits" remarks. I am not sure they understand how welfare really works. . .

I don't really care if it's illegal. My point was that a poster said "no one has that much weed unless they're dealing" and there really isn't that much weed (in terms of quantity). I'm not defending Jewhan Edwards, he was always a POS and he squandered the best opportunity in his life. I just found it funny that someone would say that he's dealer based on the quantity of mj in his pictures.

I calls himself a connect, or whatever, I get that. That wasn't really what I was getting at.

I also still don't get the "gov't benefits" remarks. I am not sure they understand how welfare really works. . .

No way he can work in that condition. Dude's a nickel & dime dealer. I wouldn't have brought up the Govt Assistance but since it's out there now, my guess would be he makes enough to get by hustling weed & his baby Momma is the one of the dole. Regardless, it is what it is. He squandered his opportunity, has no education, no career & no apparent skills to ever break out of his current cycle.

No way he can work in that condition. Dude's a nickel & dime dealer. I wouldn't have brought up the Govt Assistance but since it's out there now, my guess would be he makes enough to get by hustling weed & his baby Momma is the one of the dole. Regardless, it is what it is. He squandered his opportunity, has no education, no career & no apparent skills to ever break out of his current cycle.

No way he can work in what condition? High? I think you'd be pretty surprised. Even if he's a nickel and dime dealer, he would have more than a 1/4 ounce. My entire point is that there the amount of pot he has in his pictures is that of a user. He probably does deal, I don't know, but you wouldn't come to that conclusion by those pictures. Everyone who uses has that much weed. It's way under the amount any state would consider ripe for distribution charges, it's a users amount.

As far as the gov't assistance, that's a possibility. However, that's not him taking money from the gov't. I'm not going to go ahead and start making judgments from his kid's mother. Jewhan Edwards has put himself in the situation to be judged by strangers, we know nothing about her. I'd guess she probably isn't on government benefits if he's really a dealer. It would be insanely stupid to have the county come poking around your finances if you were dealing. Who knows, he could be that stupid. But it's really jumping to conclusions to assume that his kid's mom is on gov't assistance.

No way he can work in what condition? High? I think you'd be pretty surprised. Even if he's a nickel and dime dealer, he would have more than a 1/4 ounce. My entire point is that there the amount of pot he has in his pictures is that of a user. He probably does deal, I don't know, but you wouldn't come to that conclusion by those pictures. Everyone who uses has that much weed. It's way under the amount any state would consider ripe for distribution charges, it's a users amount.

As far as the gov't assistance, that's a possibility. However, that's not him taking money from the gov't. I'm not going to go ahead and start making judgments from his kid's mother. Jewhan Edwards has put himself in the situation to be judged by strangers, we know nothing about her. I'd guess she probably isn't on government benefits if he's really a dealer. It would be insanely stupid to have the county come poking around your finances if you were dealing. Who knows, he could be that stupid. But it's really jumping to conclusions to assume that his kid's mom is on gov't assistance.

Are grown men really arguing about this on a GOPHER FOOTBALL forum? This guy is a deadbeat no matter how you cut it.

Could be??????????????????????

My roommates were hockey players and looking at what has become of them in their roles as regular guys after their minor league careers, I can't help but wonder how many of their female casual connections would deny having spent time with them now. Those photos are a good reminder also to the grown adults and students who hero worship pro or college athletes. It is great to be a passionate fan, but a lot of these guys would be delivering pizzas if they weren't blessed with athleticism, and providing someone with an unearned sense of entitlement can be a curse.

How is he not in jail after posting this garbage all over the place?

*rolls eyes*

The guy accuses him of being on welfare with absolutely no information at all.....yeah, ok. Nothing racist there at all.

As I said before - I just know you must be fun to hang around. The life of the party no doubt.
There's a certain irony about you saying I'm not fun (whatever the hell that means) and so many of you getting your panties in a bunch over a kid you don't even know smoking weed.

Honestly, what % of the team do you think smokes weed regularly? This is a big deal because......

There's a certain irony about you saying I'm not fun (whatever the hell that means) and so many of you getting your panties in a bunch over a kid you don't even know smoking weed.

Honestly, what % of the team do you think smokes weed regularly? This is a big deal because......

Speaking of baseless accusations/insinuations. :rolleyes:

I'll go with 0%. Was different under Brewster & Mason, but Kill doesn't put up with it. Ask Andre McDonald or Jamel Harbison.

I honestly don't remember. Was he a Mason, Brewster, or Kill recruit?

I've had to do a little research on weed and some of that colorful stuff can go for $100-$150 for 3.5 grams. So depending on how compacted and dense it is there could be thousands of dollars of product there.

Also one of the guys who I researched on basically said he never shows any "weight" in any photos because he was more concerned that some dudes would break in and steal his "weight".

I did some personal research on weed once. It was non-productive. I ended up smoking a damned thistle.

I did some personal research on weed once. It was non-productive. I ended up smoking a damned thistle.

Dr. Sure hope GopherProf doesn't find this statement racist.

Top Bottom