-

wow, heck of a find Jayeyem. sure seems like JewJew has his priorities messed up. Dear lord. i'm glad he was run out of the program and I hope guys on the team don't associate with that low life. and why is everyone flipping off the camera in the pics?

Because you can't love your son and also smoke weed? Did I fall into a time portal back to 1950?

Because you can't love your son and also smoke weed? Did I fall into a time portal back to 1950?

Great job of catching the theme of the OP. You must be so much fun to hang around.

Put the Jew-Jew Crew back together? Yeah, that is what 'Shede needs now.

What was the theme, exactly? He does drugs? This wasn't common knowledge in 2011?

The theme wasn't you can't smoke pot and love your kid. The theme wasn't Jew-Jew did drugs, threw parties, and was a thug in college - we all knew that. The theme was Jew-Jew hasn't changed, is still a loser, and apparently has a child that will get to learn from social media that although his dad loves him he is a drug dealer, drug user, and all around loser. That's what I got. You, on the other hand, apparently got that someone was trying to say you can't smoke pot and love your kid and were quick to correct that. So, who's the professor here?

The theme wasn't you can't smoke pot and love your kid. The theme wasn't Jew-Jew did drugs, threw parties, and was a thug in college - we all knew that. The theme was Jew-Jew hasn't changed, is still a loser, and apparently has a child that will get to learn from social media that although his dad loves him he is a drug dealer, drug user, and all around loser. That's what I got. You, on the other hand, apparently got that someone was trying to say you can't smoke pot and love your kid and were quick to correct that. So, who's the professor here?

Hmm... you're either onto somethin', or you're on somethin'.

This is the type of thread that should be moved to the OT Forum where it can easily be ignored.

Societies finest right there.

This is the type of thread that should be moved to the OT Forum where it can easily be ignored.
Not true. This is relevant. He played for the Gophers, had some good games, and most were disappointed when he was booted off the team. The path is not always easy. I don't know the guy, but if he's willing to put this kind of stuff out on social media, it's disturbing.
He's got a kid. I hope he gets it together.

...sure seems like JewJew has his priorities messed up. Dear lord. i'm glad he was run out of the program and I hope guys on the team don't associate with that low life. and why is everyone flipping off the camera in the pics?

one of the results of how much the Brew loved recruiting:rolleyes:

Hope he's reporting all of his drug dealing income for tax purposes. You wanna smoke? Fine. You wanna sell it illegally? That's a problem but lots of people do it on a relatively small scale. You don't report that income and then leech off the govt for benefits? That's my biggest problem. You damn well know he's making decent money and still a worthless POS sucking on the govt teet and a stain on those that actually need the help.

Save me the assumptions post. No one has that much weed and doesn't deal. I don't smoke but I have common sense.

Hope he's reporting all of his drug dealing income for tax purposes. You wanna smoke? Fine. You wanna sell it illegally? That's a problem but lots of people do it on a relatively small scale. You don't report that income and then leech off the govt for benefits? That's my biggest problem. You damn well know he's making decent money and still a worthless POS sucking on the govt teet and a stain on those that actually need the help.

Save me the assumptions post. No one has that much weed and doesn't deal. I don't smoke but I have common sense

Ha. There really isn't very much weed in any of the pictures. There are a lot of pictures with weed but all of it is obviously personal use (in a joint, in a small bag with a joint and lighter, etc.). Unless I'm missing a picture of a brick or more than a 1/4 ounce. . .you are simply assuming that he's dealing. I could certainly be missing a picture or two that says otherwise, it wouldn't surprise me with this guy. However, with the pictures I've seen, it all looks like personal use and personal use only.

Also mm I missing something? What makes you think he is leaching off the government?

Ha. There really isn't very much weed in any of the pictures. There are a lot of pictures with weed but all of it is obviously personal use (in a joint, in a small bag with a joint and lighter, etc.). Unless I'm missing a picture of a brick or more than a 1/4 ounce. . .you are simply assuming that he's dealing. I could certainly be missing a picture or two that says otherwise, it wouldn't surprise me with this guy. However, with the pictures I've seen, it all looks like personal use and personal use only.

Also mm I missing something? What makes you think he is leaching off the government?

I have no idea what "just call me the connect from now on" means because I don't really understand the "kids these days" language, but to me that implies he is dealing?

I have no idea what "just call me the connect from now on" means because I don't really understand the "kids these days" language, but to me that implies he is dealing?

I think me meant Kinect. He's just saying he really enjoys Xbox.

let me interpret this wanting to get back together. "Hey Homie. You about to get paid. We should hang out and you should pay for everything. Don't forget about your boys. You get paid. We get paid". LOL

let me interpret this wanting to get back together. "Hey Homie. You about to get paid. We should hang out and you should pay for everything. Don't forget about your boys. You get paid. We get paid". LOL

Very Good!

Um.....me?

Not very subtle racism, which you can find underlying a lot of this.

He smokes weed. Ok. And? Who gives a flying ****? You're the creep that stalked a kid on the internet who hasn't been on our team in 3 years yet somehow he's a loser.

There's definitely a contrarian in our midst.

The man is obviously showing off his weed haul, and possession and use of marijuana are both illegal in MN and in PA. He's referring to himself as the connection. You can draw your own conclusions about that, but I think it's obvious what he's referring to. This information and these images are public because he makes them public via social media. So anyone can access it without being a creepy creeping creeper.

And now he's trying to reconnect with a former friend who's about to become a millionaire, whose career could easily be derailed .

And your response to this is to accuse others of "Not very subtle racism."

Brilliant.

The sad thing about Edwards is this

http://instagram.com/omg_jewjewback

http://www.iphoneogram.com/u/255885972

Edwards was at one time in the same position as Hageman as he had the potential to be a high round 2nd or 3rd NFL draft pick. He chose the easy path and the easy way out and quit school. He didn't even have to stay at the U he could have transferred to FCS and still likely made it to the league with minimal effort he had that much gifted talent in football.
Hageman, stayed the course and now he will play in the NFL. College kids like weed and some athletes don't like to go to class, this is not a revelation even in so called well run programs . Edwards could have put forth a minimal amount of effort
to stay eligible and continued to play football and he could have had a potential NFL career. He could have even dropped down to FCS or 1AA. I suggest if he cleaned himself up and got in shape a team would still likely sign him as a free agent. Brewster(he is a good guy) would probably even help him Edwards if he cleaned up his act enough to get a chance at the NFL. He could even go back to smoking the weed after or even during playing football that is all. The guy had football talent he just decided it was easier to be a party planner. I don't smoke but there are quite a few people that do to deal with pain. Big guys that can move and play DT are still in demand in the NFL. Call him a loser, but the kid could play football.
He was actually considered smart coming out of HS with well adjusted parents and from what would most consider a stable background. Just saying this kid could still play football if he got himself clean long enough to get in shape, he was a Junior so he was eligible for supplemental draft or possibly even draft.

The man is obviously showing off his weed haul, and possession and use of marijuana are both illegal in MN and in PA. He's referring to himself as the connection. You can draw your own conclusions about that, but I think it's obvious what he's referring to. This information and these images are public because he makes them public via social media. So anyone can access it without being a creepy creeping creeper.

And now he's trying to reconnect with a former friend who's about to become a millionaire, whose career could easily be derailed .

Brilliant.

You got we wondering about his use of Gopherprof as his moniker. Could it be a not very subtle form of elitism? :rolleyes:

You got we wondering about his use of Gopherprof as his moniker. Could it be a not very subtle form of elitism? :rolleyes:

Yep, for sure...Gopherprof, Killjoy, Dr.Don, Biggopherfan, amongst others.

Yep, for sure...Gopherprof, Killjoy, Dr.Don, Biggopherfan, amongst others.

I agree with the spirit of your post and I can understand why you would include my moniker on your list, but I am not sure what joy has to do with this subject, but it is nice to know that you were thinking of me.

Not very subtle racism, which you can find underlying a lot of this.

He smokes weed. Ok. And? Who gives a flying ****? You're the creep that stalked a kid on the internet who hasn't been on our team in 3 years yet somehow he's a loser.

As I said before - I just know you must be fun to hang around. The life of the party no doubt.

Brilliant.

He also claims he's bringing the weed into Pa from Mn, which I'm pretty sure is still illegal as well? As for the cocaine that's being snorted, well he claims that's just MDMA.

Top Bottom