2024-25 Gopher Hockey Season

Wood reminds me of the kid that hits a growth spurt and is way bigger than all his teammates on the Peewee A team, is able to do well because of great hands but looks clumsy, slow with decision making, and the speed holds him back more and more each level he moves up. He's not jumping straight to the NHL next year. Might as well stay another in college.

Wood reminds me of the kid that hits a growth spurt and is way bigger than all his teammates on the Peewee A team, is able to do well because of great hands but looks clumsy, slow with decision making, and the speed holds him back more and more each level he moves up. He's not jumping straight to the NHL next year. Might as well stay another in college.
He’s 19. I’d envision the preds probably weren’t thinking he comes in unless he explodes this year. His camp has already said as much about this being a 1-2 year thing so if it’s already being mentioned this early, I think they well understand he may not be ready

#6/6 Gophers (1-1-0) @ UMD (1-2-0)
Friday, October 12 at 7:00 Fox9+
Saturday, October 19 at 6:00 Fox9

On paper the Gophers would be expected to win but I think UMD is underrated because of their youth. They won't have Max Plante, though. Plus, UMD owns the Gophers at Amsoil. UMD has an NHL prospect goalie that I wanted the Gophers to flip for years. The games should be close.

2/4/2011​
Minnesota-Duluth2-2TAMSOIL Arena, MN
2/5/2011​
Minnesota-Duluth4-6LAMSOIL Arena, MN
10/14/2011​
Minnesota-Duluth5-4 OTWAMSOIL Arena, MN
10/15/2011​
Minnesota-Duluth5-4WAMSOIL Arena, MN
11/14/2014​
Minnesota-Duluth0-3LAMSOIL Arena, MN
11/15/2014​
Minnesota-Duluth1-2LAMSOIL Arena, MN
10/17/2015​
Minnesota-Duluth0-3LAMSOIL Arena, MN
10/6/2017​
Minnesota-Duluth3-4 otLAMSOIL Arena, MN
10/6/2018​
Minnesota-Duluth1-1 otTAMSOIL Arena, MN
10/26/2019​
Minnesota-Duluth0-2LAMSOIL Arena, MN
10/23/2021​
Minnesota-Duluth1-2LAMSOIL Arena, MN
11/4/2023​
Minnesota-Duluth3-3 otTAMSOIL Arena, MN

Scooped up a couple tickets for Friday and Saturday. Hoping for some fun games and a Gopher sweep

FF tickets secured in the Jameson Club level :cool:

I sell if the Gophers don't make it. Hope I get to use them.
better to just go and make a time of it. that's what i'll be doing and then it becomes even sweeter when the gophs are there. hoping there'll be some club tix left when I get to select

better to just go and make a time of it. that's what i'll be doing and then it becomes even sweeter when the gophs are there. hoping there'll be some club tix left when I get to select
I don't pay money to watch a rival hang a banner. Especially a city like Stl where the tourism part is meh.

There are not many club seats left. Let me know if you want me to check what's there the night before your turn and I can send over the info so you can be fast when it opens

Top Bottom