2023-24 Other Bowl Games Thread

Pick six for Arizona.....and things just got interesting...er.
I was just about to go to bed if Oklahoma scores there.

giphy.gif

AZ scored 13 straight.
Then OK scored 24 straight.
Now AZ has scored 18 in a row.

AZ scored 13 straight.
Then OK scored 24 straight.
Now AZ has scored 18 in a row.
Game has been wild. Venables got nervous with his qb, fisch did not and was rewarded. Will be curious to see what Oklahoma tries to do as they’ve burned their timeouts so this might be it

And people say there’s too many bowl games. Pfft.

I know this is stupid of me but I'm so glad that Minnesota fans don't have some horrible hand signal that we have to hold up all the time showing our excitement over the team. KState sign looks foolish, but not nearly as bad as the TCU handmade horned frog.
1703868049887.png

I know this is stupid of me but I'm so glad that Minnesota fans don't have some horrible hand signal that we have to hold up all the time showing our excitement over the team. KState sign looks foolish, but not nearly as bad as the TCU handmade horned frog.
View attachment 29223
And all the A&M ... stuff ...

They have A LOT of creepy things going on.

2024 BG10 teams currently with a 5-0 bowl game record.

I think LSU and Tennessee hammer Whiskey and Iowa, but all the others are at least toss ups.

Pop Tarts marketing team NAILED this, lol. That whole game atmosphere was surrounded by the “edible mascot” and the best kind of kitsch. The giant toaster, haha…I just can’t.
It's brilliant. The Duke's Mayo Bowl marketing has been great for a few years. Entertaining.

Ohio State down to their freshman 3rd string QB. Missouri offense inept.

Missouri defense looks athletic, fast, disciplined & well coached fun to watch. Ohio State offense looks like 2 star team.

Wow, is the Missouri coach going to get fired?

3 seconds left in half. Field goal team about to kick.

Delay of game. Five yards back to out of range. Punt team comes on.

This Ohio State game is a showcase for how important the QB position is. A team full of 4 and 5 stars can't do squat without a decent QB.
Well ... and an Offensive Line.

The tOSU OL is letting everyone through.

Top Bottom