2023-2024 College Basketball Other Games Thread

I’m probably not following, but not a bad year. Maybe even a good year. Was there a thing on this board vs USF other than Gophers played them. Def no shame finishing behind Gonzaga and St Mary’s.
While getting blown out by San Francisco we were assured by certain posters here that they were an absolute lock for the tournament.

I was pretty critical of CBJ during this particular game against SF. I said they wouldn't come close to making the tournament, others disagreed. Looking back on it, I was too harsh, but I just didn't think SF was all that good, and our performance was pretty bad against them. You're right no shame finishing behind Gonzaga and St Mary's for them.

While getting blown out by San Francisco we were assured by certain posters here that they were an absolute lock for the tournament.
You sitting back up already? That was some kinda whoopass you took yesterday.

IU not a pushover - Tight ball game with Maryland today on the road.

Feels like it'll be another battle on WED night. I'm sure we'll be favored by 5-10 but won't be easy.

Probably good Indiana decided to show up for the national CBS game and got a win.

What, exactly, are you crowing about?

IU and PSU, both teams that have been hammered here mercilessly, are within one conference win of Mn.
Rutgers, within 2.
True but you took a terrible drubbing yesterday.

Who would win a game between this year's Michigan team vs last year's Minnesota team? Neutral court.

Chatman with zero minutes in the Buckeyes blow out win - he never took off his warm up top and barely looked at the coach when he went down the bench to dap up the players on the bench at the end of the game.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see him vamanos after the season.

😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂

And now the yuck eyes are within a game.

What are you crowing about anyway?
You, having a victory pulled from your jaw, nothing else. Just fun watching you, howdy, and your band of hateful slime get your ass kicked by Ben and the Gophers.

Oh, some on here said that during the game?? I forgot.

But you Ben-detractors certainly let us know about it every time San Francisco and Missouri lose.

Chatman with zero minutes in the Buckeyes blow out win - he never took off his warm up top and barely looked at the coach when he went down the bench to dap up the players on the bench at the end of the game.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see him vamanos after the season.
His court time here was an audition.

The best or worst bracket set up? I like it.

If your goal is maximizing protection of best teams in regular season, it’s the best. If it’s putting together a fun tournament for as many fans as possible, it’s the worst.

I think WCC has done this for quite a few years to protect Gonzaga. The fewer games you need to win to get automatic bid, the easier it is.

Memphis went on a 67 - 26 run after being down by 22 towards the end of the first half. Beat UAB by 19.

You, having a victory pulled from your jaw, nothing else. Just fun watching you, howdy, and your band of hateful slime get your ass kicked by Ben and the Gophers.
Oh daka$$.

Some Mn fans had high expectations for year three. NCAA. That's where the team should be in year three. That's me.

You? Make excuses, temper expectations. UNTIL the team WINS. And then, your ilk act like you knew it all along. But you couldn't say so UNTIL the wins came.

Super fans, you are daka$$.

Memphis went on a 67 - 26 run after being down by 22 towards the end of the first half. Beat UAB by 19.
Thats crazy. Been a handful of games like that this year and the Iowa game felt a little like that for the Gophers. Mind blowingly frustrating to watch….if you are on the bad side of it.

Oh daka$$.

Some Mn fans had high expectations for year three. NCAA. That's where the team should be in year three. That's me.

You? Make excuses, temper expectations. UNTIL the team WINS. And then, your ilk act like you knew it all along. But you couldn't say so UNTIL the wins came.

Super fans, you are daka$$.
We all know who the Gopher fans are, dipshiit. And we all know who has spent every day for nearly three years tearing down our team and crapping on our coach.

Thats crazy. Been a handful of games like that this year and the Iowa game felt a little like that for the Gophers. Mind blowingly frustrating to watch….if you are on the bad side of it.
Momentum seems to have more of an effect on the results of college basketball games than just about anything else IMO.

Oh, some on here said that during the game?? I forgot.

But you Ben-detractors certainly let us know about it every time San Francisco and Missouri lose.
Sure thing. Every time Missouri loses someone "lets you know" about it? Is there a thread here with dozens of posts about that?

No one has issue with the fact that we played Mizzou or USF. It's that we only played them and cupcakes.

Not sure if this is the place but Freddie in his press conference said Kevin McHale was at Nebraska game today. Should I be torqued off that we haven’t seen him in a generation at the Barn? I think I should and I am. Get your butt home, Hibbing.

Did someone at the U pee in his cornflakes?

We all know who the Gopher fans are, dipshiit. And we all know who has spent every day for nearly three years tearing down our team and crapping on our coach.
Another victim, this daka$$.

Your low expectations have put this program decades behind. Make more excuses. It's all you have.

The best or worst bracket set up? I like it.

I think it makes a lot of sense in 1-Bid leagues when you really should reward the regular season more IMO.

However, I think those top 2 seeds have 1 bye too many.

Its interesting though. I don't hate it. Shit maybe I do like it.

IU not a pushover - Tight ball game with Maryland today on the road.

Feels like it'll be another battle on WED night. I'm sure we'll be favored by 5-10 but won't be easy.
I'm excited for the Christie-Mgbako matchup here. Mgbako has been coming on to make a case as one of the top 3 freshmen in the league with Cam and Owen Freeman, and unlike when either the Gophers or IU play Iowa, Cam and Mgbako are probably going to match up directly with each other quite a bit.

Top Bottom