2023-2024 College Basketball Other Games Thread

Thad Matta just got run near the end of the Butler/SJU game.

Didn't even recognize him. He's only 56, but easily looks like he's well into his 70's.

Clemson (11-1) @ Miami (10-2)
High Point (11-4) @ Radford (10-5) good Big South opener
Dayton (10-2) @ Davidson (10-3) Both have 7 game win streaks
Evansville (10-3) @ Indiana State (11-2) Sycamores looking to keep pace with Drake in the MVC

Regarding the Colorado State/New Mexico game, surprised at how weak the Rams are off the bench and very impressed with Donovan Dent of the Lobos. New Mexico is probably already looking forward to the rematch at home. Mashburn won’t be rusty, House probably stays out of foul trouble.

Regarding the Colorado State/New Mexico game, surprised at how weak the Rams are off the bench and very impressed with Donovan Dent of the Lobos. New Mexico is probably already looking forward to the rematch at home. Mashburn won’t be rusty, House probably stays out of foul trouble.
Depends on who is and isn’t ranked.

The general feeling on Reddit across all the teams in the MW, is that the refs favor the ranked team. And it sure appeared so last night. It’s not always home cooking, it’s ranked cooking.

Woulda been nice to get this Battle last year and not the total shit one we actually got.

For tOSU, both #10 and #23 have sent Rutgers players out with injuries by elbowing them in the throat.

Only 1 reviewed and decided it was not flagrant, which I absolutely disagree with.

I don’t like Holtmann, and starting to really dislike the whole team.

1 point game with 3:00 left.

Apparently Trey Galloway is not able to go left with the way Nebraska is overplaying him. And sure enough, he can not go left off the dribble.

Injuries and the fact that Garcia plays the same position as Battle are the main reasons he regressed last season.
As multiple talking heads pointed out, it’s a lot easier to be a team’s fourth option than first. Last year the Gophers had two real options to score and they played the same position. Not ideal. But playing on a team with an entire roster of legitimate high major players helps a catch and shoot guy like Battle an awful lot. From the little I’ve seen him this year, his defense isn’t materially better than it was last year.

Seton Hall takes down #23 Providence 61-57.
BE is gonna be bonkers. With that SHU win they are gonna be on track to be the 9th team into the top 75 of the NET out of 11. Which means 8 chances(for the 9 teams with a pulse) to get Q1 road wins.

X is 7-7 and entered with a NET of 61 that wont drop with that result tonight too.

No matter how bad it goes in BIG play. Just know it could be worse

The way ND found a way to lose today was downright hilarious

I like little Ricky's TEAM!!

Top Bottom