2023-2024 College Basketball Other Games Thread

Yes it is. DePaul and Georgetown weigh them down as a whole.

But they have 81% of their league as Q1 road games. Thats why the big 10 is what is. In the big east you cant get a bad loss(assuming you dont blow the Gtown or Depaul game which no one has).

There is not one person involved in basketball, bracketology or even coaches that will say the big 10 is stronger.

Is Clingan a starter yet? You keep avoiding
The B1G has more teams in the field as well. You have 0 stats to support the claim they are better.

He plays 20 minutes a game and splits time.

Hes a starter and has one of the best on/off court advanced metrics in the country. And you said Dawson would start at fu cking center for Uconn.
He plays 20 minutes a game and splits time with a forward who averages 5 points a game.

He plays 20 minutes a game and splits time with a forward who averages 5 points a game.
None of that has anything to do with what I just said.

And referencing ppg kinda proves how little you know about basketball.

Clingan didnt even average 7 ppg last year. He was a massive piece on the best team in the country.

None of that has anything to do with what I just said.

And referencing ppg kinda proves how little you know about basketball.

Clingan didnt even average 7 ppg last year. He was a massive piece on the best team in the country.
Awesome good for him. He still splits time with a forward who averages 5 points a game.

So what metric is the Big East better than the B1G besides your feelings? It's not teams in the tournament, average conference rankings or anything else.

No the Big East teams are far ahead hence why they have 80% of their league in the top 70 of college basketball

They won games out of league.

Again, you continue to show you dont know how this works.

And you continue to show how you don't understand that a losing record against a conference that you deem as weak doesn't favor your case at all.

Weird how they're 5th in NET and the B1G is 2nd. Big East isn't a better conference by any metric.

I think I get where the mixup is. MUgopher thinks that higher numbers are better. For both the NET rankings and head to head losses.

And you continue to show how you don't understand that a losing record against a conference that you deem as weak doesn't favor your case at all.

I think I get where the mixup is. MUgopher thinks that higher numbers are better. For both the NET rankings and head to head losses.

uhh no, I have established that the BE has more teams with lower nets, hence why they have more top 50 wins and Q1 opportunities. Are you actually this stupid?

I deem Chicago State as weak. They beat Northwestern head to head. There you go.

Awesome good for him. He still splits time with a forward who averages 5 points a game.

So what metric is the Big East better than the B1G besides your feelings? It's not teams in the tournament, average conference rankings or anything else.

Huh? The big east is going to end with a far better % of teams in the tournament haha.

Why do you keep referencing ppg. Are you unaware that basketball has more than scoring?

You also can't include the bottom 2 teams in the conference because reasons.

Huh? The big east is going to end with a far better % of teams in the tournament haha.

Why do you keep referencing ppg. Are you unaware that basketball has more than scoring?
They have 5 teams in the tournament currently by pretty much every bracketology I've seen and have 2 of the worst P5 teams in the country.

They have 5 teams in the tournament currently by pretty much every bracketology I've seen and have 2 of the worst P5 teams in the country.

They have 6/11 in on bracket matrix and 9/11 are on the bubble higher than the Gophers. You two morons keep finding a way to shit on the hometown team by bringing up a league that wasnt referenced other wise.

Its impressive.

They have 6/11 in on bracket matrix and 9/11 are on the bubble higher than the Gophers. You two morons keep finding a way to shit on the hometown team by bringing up a league that wasnt referenced other wise.

Its impressive.
Yes because the league is worse than B1G pretty simple. What's their average net ranking?

Yes because the league is worse than B1G pretty simple. What's their average net ranking?

No the league is stronger.

Why are the the .500 conference record Big10 teams below the .500ish record BE teams on bracketology S curves

Spoiler alert, their strength.

Yes it is. DePaul and Georgetown weigh them down as a whole.

But they have 81% of their league as Q1 road games. Thats why the big 10 is what is. In the big east you cant get a bad loss(assuming you dont blow the Gtown or Depaul game which no one has).

There is not one person involved in basketball, bracketology or even coaches that will say the big 10 is stronger.

Is Clingan a starter yet? You keep avoiding

Real life bozo

Try % of league in the top 75, you know Q1 road games?

You are so stupid you dont realize that in this 4/14 and 3/11 are like identical %.
Don't you mean 3/9 since Depaul and Georgetown don't count?

Don't you mean 3/9 since Depaul and Georgetown don't count?

I guess if you want to not count them sure.

Not sure if its the aspergers or what, but ive used 11 every single time. You know, the amount of teams in the league.

uhh no, I have established that the BE has more teams with lower nets, hence why they have more top 50 wins and Q1 opportunities. Are you actually this stupid?

I deem Chicago State as weak. They beat Northwestern head to head. There you go.

And a lower number of wins than losses against the Big Ten. Our weakest by far is undefeated against the Big East. Weak conference beating up on an even weaker one I suppose.

I guess if you want to not count them sure.

Not sure if its the aspergers or what, but ive used 11 every single time. You know, the amount of teams in the league.
"There is not one person involved in basketball, bracketology or even coaches that will say the big 10 is stronger."

Every metric and human power ranking besides the resident Marquette fan lmao

And a lower number of wins than losses against the Big Ten. Our weakest by far is undefeated against the Big East. Weak conference beating up on an even weaker one I suppose.

Yeah the big 12 actually sucks

Marquette would never lose a game in the big 12. Shaka has owned the big 12. You know, head to head.

And then you already confirmed the big 10 sucks because Northwestern head to head couldnt beat Chicago State.

Head to head Uconn has beaten all of college basketball over the last two years. So Big East is the best.

Because you know, head to head. Shit, Shaka might have to petition to the NCAA for a ring, you know....head to head on Uconn last year.

"There is not one person involved in basketball, bracketology or even coaches that will say the big 10 is stronger."

Every metric and human power ranking besides the resident Marquette fan lmao

You still havent answered the question.

Why are the .500 conference record BE teams higher on the S curve than the .500 Big 10 teams.

Follow up question.

Why do the GOphers have 6 Big 10 wins but only 1 Q1 win of those? Why isnt that an issue in the BE

This is rhetorical btw, strength of the league.

16/20 BE games that any of the top 9 teams play will be in the good win/good loss category.

You still havent answered the question.

Why are the .500 conference record BE teams higher on the S curve than the .500 Big 10 teams.

Follow up question.

Why do the GOphers have 6 Big 10 wins but only 1 Q1 win of those? Why isnt that an issue in the BE

This is rhetorical btw, strength of the league.

16/20 BE games that any of the top 9 teams play will be in the good win/good loss category.
That's the flaw with your metrics. They have teams like Villanova ranked in the top 40 for playing in a conference. They lost to all of Pennsylvania schools for the 1st time in history. No one with a straight face can argue Villanova is a top 40 team in the country.

That's the flaw with your metrics. They have teams like Villanova ranked in the top 40 for playing in a conference. They lost to all of Pennsylvania schools for the 1st time in history. No one with a straight face can argue Villanova is a top 40 team in the country.

Villanova is top 40 because they beat UNC/Texas Tech and Memphis you dolt.

I do agree that Nova is not very good this year. But if we are using Stockers idiotic head to head logic they beat Maryland by about 1 million pts. So i guess theyd run the table in the Big10

Yeah the big 12 actually sucks

Marquette would never lose a game in the big 12. Shaka has owned the big 12. You know, head to head.

And then you already confirmed the big 10 sucks because Northwestern head to head couldnt beat Chicago State.

Head to head Uconn has beaten all of college basketball over the last two years. So Big East is the best.

Because you know, head to head. Shit, Shaka might have to petition to the NCAA for a ring, you know....head to head on Uconn last year.

Lol.....bragging about a losing record to the Big Ten. Bragging about a lower NET rankings. And now a Marquette fan bragging about another teams National Championship.

Don't be upset. The Big East is just an average to below average conference this year.

Also this isnt "my metrics"

The committee literally selects teams using NET, Quad wins and Quad losses. So those things all quite literally are the most important things. With SOS mixed in.

Villanova is top 40 because they beat UNC/Texas Tech and Memphis you dolt.

I do agree that Nova is not very good this year. But if we are using Stockers idiotic head to head logic they beat Maryland by about 1 million pts. So i guess theyd run the table in the Big10

Maryland is in the bottom half of the Big Ten. Along with Iowa and Rutgers.....who beat up on the Big East's #3 team.

Lol.....bragging about a losing record to the Big Ten. Bragging about a lower NET rankings. And now a Marquette fan bragging about another teams National Championship.

Don't be upset. The Big East is just an average to below average conference this year.

I didnt brag about anything. I used your logic of head to head

Congrats on saying the Gophs wouldnt win a game in the SEC though. I personally dont agree.

But you know, head to head. Your words, not mine.

Top Bottom