2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

I would have done so much better if I bet against the big ten today.

Totally unfair the committee loaded Wisconsin's bracket. They should advance because I say so.

Happy for Gabe. Suck it Brad.

giphy.gif

Seeing this Wisconsin team exit the tournament has brought so much joy to my life. This team is flat out cheap. I can't believe they get away with this and nobody says anything, I'm giddy.
Oh but the badgers only acquire the smartest kids….by smart they mean ummmm ahhh oic.

Seeing this Wisconsin team exit the tournament has brought so much joy to my life. This team is flat out cheap. I can't believe they get away with this and nobody says anything, I'm giddy.
You said it perfectly. "Cheap". I'm so happy the fakes are out. They are noting but fakes. Cheaper version of duke,

Oh man, first we get Richmond upsetting Iowa in the first round. However, a Gabe Kaleschur led Iowa State team upsetting Wisconsin in Milwaukee as the 11 seed is hard to top. I am so happy that we don't have to watch Brad play college basketball anymore. I wish him the best of luck in the Maple Grove Lifetime Fitness league. Thank you Cyclones and Spiders!!!

This is not a difficult conference to climb with competent leadership. If Richard Pitino can finish 4th in the Big Ten, it really doesn’t take much.

I mean....I'm sure they did have National Title Aspirations....all teams have National Title Aspirations....but yeah....anyone that watched Wisconsin this year knew that team was not winning it all.
Except Mn. 2022.

The poor showing so far for the BiG makes the Gophers look worse. I don't understand the disdain for the other BiG teams.

Well, then let me explain it to you.

These teams spent the season piss pounding us. Why should I cheer for them now? Let them feel the agony of defeat for a change.

As far as making us look worse ----

1) we couldn't look any worse; and
2) nobody cares about us anyway.

Even assuming the Big Ten is the best conference, it isn't better by much and didn't deserve 9 bids, especially two years in a row.
It just seems many of the “top” big ten teams are not great at all.
Illinois didn’t impress me much all year. Kofi is just far too big for most competitors.
Iowa melted down. Again.
Ohio not impressive other than Liddell.
Purdue best play some defense.

It just seems many of the “top” big ten teams are not great at all.
Illinois didn’t impress me much all year. Kofi is just far too big for most competitors.
Iowa melted down. Again.
Ohio not impressive other than Liddell.
Purdue best play some defense.
There are a lot of average teams going to the sweet 16.

It really shouldn't be that hard to get Minnesota basketball to get to this average level.

It's so frustrating.

Top Bottom