2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

3 separate channels with 3 separate games and the choices are the worst coach in history mike Cryzezewski, or commercials, or commercials. I choose some obscure channel about fishing.

I honestly hope this is burt dinkison's last game. I never want to see that stupid looking face again.

What in the world are these calls? Brad kicks his leg out and gets rewarded with 3 foul shots? Every out-of-bounds call is going Wisconsin's way as well. Come on Kaleschur let's go Cyclones.

Cyclones are panicking with bad shots and bad passes.

Badgers shoot 1-15 from three. National player of the year :ROFLMAO: Johnny Davis shooting 3-10, 0-4 3pt, 3-5 FT.

Nice call on your part. Pretty sloppy game but Gabe is playing awesome. Wonder what Davison has to do in order to get a technical foul for talking back to the refs.
Watching the ncaa again?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😢

What in the world are these calls? Brad kicks his leg out and gets rewarded with 3 foul shots? Every out-of-bounds call is going Wisconsin's way as well. Come on Kaleschur let's go Cyclones.
They need to do something about the leg kick thing in the off season. Have seen many players use that during the tournament to pick up cheap fouls.

Finally a good call on the weak ass flop dinkison. He will always go down in history as a fake.

Missing shots from less than a foot away from the basket, not a good look.

Top Bottom