2022-2023 College Basketball Other Games Thread

Richard one half away from locking up an NCAA bid.

Mashburn looks so much more refined. Better defensively. Has a purpose.

Gonzaga keeping the lead around 10. Timme is annoying.

His defense almost gave them the win. Mountain West isn’t the best conference but it sure has some exciting games. Heartbreaking for the Lobos.

He also gave up 3s by helping repeatedly when being told not to help.

What a game! It's a shame someone had to lose that one. SDSU is a legit ranked team: they have talent.

I miss important games. 😥

What a game! It's a shame someone had to lose that one. SDSU is a legit ranked team: they have talent.

I miss important games. 😥
Nothing worse than being irrelevant in March. So much fun when Gophs involved.

He looked totally lost on the game winner … seriously?

That’s one possession. He had 5 or 6 great possessions in the first half alone. If you want to base it on 1 possession go ahead.

That’s one possession. He had 5 or 6 great possessions in the first half alone. If you want to base it on 1 possession go ahead.
So he looks good when it doesn’t matter, but with game on the line he diapers … what?

He sucks on defense and you want to point out possssiona?

So he looks good when it doesn’t matter, but with game on the line he diapers … what?

He sucks on defense and you want to point out possssiona?

So in basketball the score accumulates. So if you score or prevent the other team from scoring in the first half it benefits you in the second half.

Mashburn looks better defensively. That’s all I ever said and you got upset. I’m sorry you don’t think so because he had a bad possession. The dude hit a pull up 3. He was prevented from going to the rim. As knowledgeable as you are about Lobos hoops I wonder why they put Mashburn on the guy everyone thought would take the last shot? Probably because he is a bad defender.

Butler is a 33.3% three point shooter. Literally a 1/3 chance of winning as he takes that shot.

Last edited:

OSU beating Illinois might give the Gophs a strength of schedule that gets them into, well, never mind.

Michigan over Badgers at half by 8. Hunter Dickinson becoming my favorite opponent player after calling them “scumbags” in public. We need little emotional victories in our collective malaise.

Michigan over Badgers at half by 8. Hunter Dickinson becoming my favorite opponent player after calling them “scumbags” in public. We need little emotional victories in our collective malaise.
Will the Badgers come into Williams Arena reeling and primed for a knockout punch, or will they be mad as hornets and unbeatable?

Will the Badgers come into Williams Arena reeling and primed for a knockout punch, or will they be mad as hornets and unbeatable?
The knockout punch helps us feel good about ourselves. I’m convinced they are not that good. They do what they do but their bigs aren’t as skilled as they used to be and their guards don’t shoot like they used to.

The knockout punch helps us feel good about ourselves. I’m convinced they are not that good. They do what they do but their bigs aren’t as skilled as they used to be and their guards don’t shoot like they used to.
And now Hepburn is hobbling

Top Bottom