2021 Other Bowl Games Thread

If we even think about losing to Purdue next year I will be sad. That is a defense is optional program.
Also, I thought there was talk about them having an above average defense this year.

Why did the Vols not burn clock?

I was wondering if one of these teams will go for 2 but they each probably have another TD in them.

I was wondering if one of these teams will go for 2 but they each probably have another TD in them.
I’m not a fan of going for two at the end unless there’s less than like 15 seconds on the clock.

90 combined points with a minute and a half left. 100+ before overtime?

There were five Purdue players chasing down the returner. #42 is a complete moron for tackling him like that.

You’d think Purdue would be out of players by now given how many injuries they’ve had.

Interesting who gets "Nebraska'd" in this one. Lose by one score.

Josh Heupel sure got fat. He should maybe think about doing a few sprints between quarter breaks. Heupel has been visting Cracker Barrel way too much.

PJ Fleck is by far the best dressed coach in the Big Ten. I’m used to his ties and subtly retro-cool Gopher gear and forget how crappy most coaches dress. Brohm and Heupel look like bums out there.

How in the world do you not measure that?

PJ Fleck is by far the best dressed coach in the Big Ten. I’m used to his ties and subtly retro-cool Gopher gear and forget how crappy most coaches dress. Brohm and Heupel look like bums out there.
PJ also favors avocado toast for breakfast vs. pancakes 🥞 and sausage for breakfast every day

Top Bottom