2021 Other Bowl Games Thread

Yeah you gotta hand it to the Vols fans....they are pumped for this one. Go Boilers.

Oof. O'Connell misses a wide open guy on 4th down. Can't imagine how our board would react if that were Tanner.

Going to be tough for Purdue with both Bell AND Karlaftis opting out.

Still....pulling for the Boilers.

2nd and 2 inside the 5 and Brohm opts to throw twice and then kick a FG. Not a good idea.

Turdue looked dead in the 1Q but now leads 23-21 with 19 seconds left in the 1H. Credit to them for continuing to fight. After the way the game started it looked like they were going to get the doors blown off.

Turdue looked dead in the 1Q but now leads 23-21 with 19 seconds left in the 1H. Credit to them for continuing to fight. After the way the game started it looked like they were going to get the doors blown off.
Nice way to finish the half but I don't understand why they didn't go for 2.

I think Aidan O'Connell will be some NFL team's starting QB at some point in his life.

Just got home from work to see the TD to put purdon't up 30-28. Actually dig the unis. But the brohminator still irritates me. And, yes, he does care what I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My thinking is a 2 point lead gives little or no advantage over 1 point but 3 points at least keeps it a tie with a field goal.
Way too early in my mind. Let the game play out a bit. Zimmer misses an extra point and starts chasing it going for 2. Next thing you know, you lose by 1 or end up in overtime when if you had just taken the points, you would be fine. Don't panic.

My thinking is a 2 point lead gives little or no advantage over 1 point but 3 points at least keeps it a tie with a field goal.
As we’ve seen, there’s going to be a lot more scoring before this game ends so the difference is irrelevant at this point.

You don’t chase the points in the first half. WV should have kicked.

Watching all these bowl games, it's amazing how few teams outside the BG10 play decent defense.

Listening to Tennessee fans and band play and sing Rocky Top is as annoying as West Virginia blaring Country Roads. Interesting at first than the constant playing of it over and over again start's to make you want to puke. Now I am rooting for Purdon't to rally. I changed my mind now I am rooting for the Boiler's. Still not cheering for the Skunks though, want the Sun Devils to stomp the Skunks tonight.

Why is field in Nashville so slippery. Doesn't seem to be raining?

I'm agnostic to the Purdue/Tennessee game.
If Purdue loses, that causes anguish for Brohm, and I like that.
If Tennessee loses, the SEC looks worse, and that pleases me as well.

I'm telling you people Purdue is going to lose by 1 point and I'll be laughing.
I predict them losing by 2. Tennessee goes up by 8, purrdon't scores a touchdown, and fails on the 2 point try to tie the game. Just a fun guess.

If Nashville can be considered a warm place for a bowl we may as well start having them in Big Ten country so our teams don’t have to play road games so much in bowl season

Top Bottom