2021 Other Bowl Games Thread

Go Beav’s!

One of the nations better rush offenses against one of the nations worse rush defenses. I think Oregon State fares well here. I'm expecting a fun game....with a LOT of points.

Keonte Schad with a sack for the Beavers in the Jimmy Kimmel bowl, which also features a vomiting mascot.

Keonte Schad with a sack for the Beavers in the Jimmy Kimmel bowl, which also features a vomiting mascot.
He also just got a 15-yard penalty.

If ASU was smart they’d do everything they can to hire Blake Anderson. Arizona St that is. Yes, they should relieve the current staff.

Will they dump tropical smoothies on Brady Hoke shortly?

Texas A&M backing out of the Gator Bowl due to COVID outbreak. Gator Bowl looking for a replacement.

That would be a much better bowl than the micron pc baseball park bowl. Gophers should slide over to Gater Bowl and St. Thomas could play West Virginia since the Mountaineers have so many guys transferring or not playing.

That would be a much better bowl than the micron pc baseball park bowl. Gophers should slide over to Gater Bowl and St. Thomas could play West Virginia since the Mountaineers have so many guys transferring or not playing.
Have South Dakota State or James Madison go and play as replacements. Just ended seasons last week.

Replacement….now?!?!
I don't think that they are seriously contemplating calling Scott Frost to see how long it would take him to get his team to Florida. Instead, say that wisconsin has to pull out of the Las Vegas Bowl due to a rampaging outbreak of chlamydia after a team visit to a koala exhibit. In that scenario, Arizona State would also be without a bowl partner and could agree to play Wake Forest.

Last edited:

Best chance for Wake Forest to get a game is if another bowl team has to drop out. This is an option as well I guess. Someone like San Diego St maybe?

Hard to beleive that any University would drop its current Bowl commitment in favor of going to Jacksonville. Unfair to fans who have already bought tickets for a specific destiantion.

Per ESPN:

Illinois (5-7), which was officially eliminated from bowl contention once all eligible teams were selected on Dec. 5, is open to the possibility of playing in a bowl game, sources told ESPN.

Have South Dakota State or James Madison go and play as replacements. Just ended seasons last week.
That would be really fun to see. (and I suspect it would really irritate Bison fans.)

Is there anyone besides Missouri and Navy fans cheering for Missouri?

I think even the Navy fans would root for Army against these toads.
Military stick together when it's outside the military community.

Air Force Retired.

Unless they turn it down.

Reading it will be Rutgers in the Gator bowl because they have the highest APR of all the 5-7 teams.

That'd be some shit.....to be gifted the Gator Bowl in a year that your team didn't even qualify. I wonder how badly the lack of practice will bite whichever team actually plays in that game.

Top Bottom