2021 ANNUAL GOPHERHOLE PICTORIAL COUNTDOWN!!

Marcus Jones TD run like other long runs are always fun to run. Hopefully we'll have a few more of them this fall and winter (seems like the football season typically end in the winter due to the bowls etc.).

Does Rickey Foggie have anything to do with the U anymore? Like a booster or anything? Speeches to incoming freshmen? I mean in an official role. He was my first favorite Gopher.

Does Rickey Foggie have anything to do with the U anymore? Like a booster or anything? Speeches to incoming freshmen? I mean in an official role. He was my first favorite Gopher.
Still remember the Headline something like Foggie running into a Fog after a great game. Sounds bad the way I'm putting it, but still remember he had a great day in foggie conditions.

Still remember the Headline something like Foggie running into a Fog after a great game. Sounds bad the way I'm putting it, but still remember he had a great day in foggie conditions.
Was the game like this?

Randall.jpg

Of course my vision is like this daily after a few hundred beers.

Here's a few more for yesterday

2 weeks!

Braelen Oliver

minnesota-golden-gophers-linebacker-braelen-oliver-celebrates-a-stop-picture-id1172511834

minneapolis-mnoctober-5-gophers-linebacker-braelen-oliver-celebrated-picture-id1179260779

Rickey Foggie

maxresdefault.jpg

That would have been the big upset in 1984 vs. Wisconsin. I believe the headline said, "Gophers win on Foggie day in Madison." He was definitely a favorite of mine, too!! I would like to see him back more frequently with the Gophers in the booster club functions as he was a phenomenal player for us and would be a great asset for the program!!

Bateman's one hander Vs. South Dakota State:

Bateman opens the scoring in the Penn State upset:
Great play to start the Penn St. game. I thought the Wisconsin score was that x3 when it happened, too bad the Gophers couldn't sustain the energy.

Wonder how many times the Winfield name/image pops into the Wilfs family that they could have had him as opposed to someone who resorts to violence off the field?

Wonder how many times the Winfield name/image pops into the Wilfs family that they could have had him as opposed to someone who resorts to violence off the field?
That was an extremely poor pick - I don't know of ANY Gopher fans who thought Gladney was a better pick than Winfield after that draft. I think Zimmer is gone at the end of the year but Spielman might be gone too. This pick sure doesn't help his case!!!

Top Bottom