2021 ANNUAL GOPHERHOLE PICTORIAL COUNTDOWN!!

No Philip Nelson? Disrespectful.
How about Curtese Poole?
curtese-poole-of-the-minnesota-golden-gophers-looks-on-against-the-picture-id484003284

9 days!

Esezi Otomewo

AP_19313749482324.jpg

jea-10192-Gophers-vs-Penn-State.jpg

Daniel Jackson

10019578.jpg

Eric Carter

Eric+Carter+Maryland+v+Minnesota+ReluKJMZ7vPl.jpg

Alex Keith

ows_144323116633200.jpg

James Manuel

1362964_orig.jpg

Tony Dungy

6_4274838.jpeg
Sidebar . . . any chance we see these as “throwbacks” one day?!?!

Full . . . “Mustard”?!?!?

P.S. - 1st Gopher FB game little spermophilus ever saw live, was in 1974, The Brickhouse, and The Beloved we’re wearing these uniforms.

No Philip Nelson? Disrespectful.
Why? He didn't want to earn his position as a starter. I commend Kill for standing up to Philip on that one. Pouts and then transfers out. Then he was involved in the Mankato fiasco. No, he doesn't deserve a post. We don't honor pouters and abusers. Why would we?????????

Why? He didn't want to earn his position as a starter. I commend Kill for standing up to Philip on that one. Pouts and then transfers out. Then he was involved in the Mankato fiasco. No, he doesn't deserve a post. We don't honor pouters and abusers. Why would we?????????
I was joking.

I was joking.
Fine...but when it comes to that idiot, I really don't like to hear his name nor do I want to see him on this thread. He has a lot of growing up to do. However he doesn't understand why, so he never will.

Fine...but when it comes to that idiot, I really don't like to hear his name nor do I want to see him on this thread. He has a lot of growing up to do. However he doesn't understand why, so he never will.
Jeez...

Some Adam Weber highlights. The connections to Weber, his 2009 Halloween shootout with the Spartans and some plays in his last season against Illinois.

So you support the idiots behavior and conduct with the Gophers on and off the field? Just curious. Apparently I hit a nerve with you.
So you want to give PN9's name the Voldemoort treatment?

If not for the connecting Ms' on the jerseys and black trim, those unis would have been tight as hell.

For unis often considered the worst in modern school history, they don't look that bad in that photo. The photo is shockingly high-res for a picture from that era. Drop the M___M and it's one of the best sets the team's ever worn.

For unis often considered the worst in modern school history, they don't look that bad in that photo. The photo is shockingly high-res for a picture from that era. Drop the M___M and it's one of the best sets the team's ever worn.
Film is high res.... just nobody scans their film from that time to a high resolution.

So you support the idiots behavior and conduct with the Gophers on and off the field? Just curious. Apparently I hit a nerve with you.
It doesn't have to be binary. We can agree that what he did was bad, but still not be as worked up about it as you are. It happened what, 8 years ago? You're acting like it was last night or something. Move on. It's probably not that healthy mentally to be as worked up about it as you are.

I wish I could find images of that one handed catch by McKnight in 2011.
Anyways, here's No. 6 McKnight scoring 3 TDs against Michigan State.

And now, Johnson highlights part 1:

Top Bottom