2020-2021 College Basketball Other Games Thread

Bill Russell, Quinton Daily and Chubby Cox must of suited up for the Don’s.

Hauser probably already complaining about the number of shots he got..

Illinois survives. Dosonmu too tough to stop and Ohio had brutal final possession D.

That Preston kid on Ohio is very good.

Suggs is stupidly good.

Yeah, he has looked even better than I thought he would. I am bitter about him leaving, but he really picked the perfect team to highlight his ability (smart team with shooters).

I know it's silly to say this this early in the season (because I would have said the same thing about Cole Anthony last year), but he is looking like one of the best players in college basketball.

Yeah, winning a championship makes them a total loser program. Sure.
Some fans think that way. SF deserved the win and shot lights out. UVA has nothing to worry about. Still champs, pipeline loaded and a coach going to the hall of fame.

I completely forgot that Jerry Stackhouse was coaching Vandy until today.

Saint Louis (without Hassan French today) is looking really good. Up by 10 against LSU at halftime. Does anyone know if we play them at the barn or a neutral site in a couple weeks?

An absolute bizarre end to regulation between VaTech and #3 Nova. heading to OT.

He was moving, at least V tech still won.
Was kind of weird that the Hokie player was guarding the baseline inbounds that agressively with only 1.3 seconds left. Seemed unnecessary.

Was kind of weird that the Hokie player was guarding the baseline inbounds that agressively with only 1.3 seconds left. Seemed unnecessary.

It's the Duke Kentucky Laetner rule. Always pressure the passer in last second full-court situations. The 'Nova player stuck his knee out and it was a terrible call, but I think the Hokie's did the right thing. He just needed to be more aware of the baseline screen to draw the foul.

Anybody know why Dain Dainja isn't playing for Baylor? Is he hurt?

Top Bottom