2014 Minnesota Commits - Josh Martin & Nate Mason (youtube 12-17-13)

Love Martin, but if Pitino uses him at the power position he needs too get stronger. He's high school strong , not college strong. Big difference, especially at the power slot.

Just my opinion based on watching him play.

What you didn't tell us is whether in your opinion, he has a B1G ready body. I look at seeing a player play a game or 2 as just part of the picture. After all, Pollyanna and some of the other novices on the board were ready to hang Buggs jersey on the wall after one game.

What you didn't tell us is whether in your opinion, he has a B1G ready body. I look at seeing a player play a game or 2 as just part of the picture. After all, Pollyanna and some of the other novices on the board were ready to hang Buggs jersey on the wall after one game.

I did in a previous post. What do you want to here? Is Morris the next coming of Michael Jordan? No! Is he the next Durant? No! Is he better than Alex Foster? Heck ya! I have given you the best breakdown that I can possibly do. I guess we will see in the fall. It is not all gloom and doom. If that is what you want, be a fan of Northwestern! They suck, they always miss the tourney, there recruits suck, and they always will! POLLYANNA!!

What Gopher player/recruit is good in your eyes chief?!

I did in a previous post. What do you want to here? Is Morris the next coming of Michael Jordan? No! Is he the next Durant? No! Is he better than Alex Foster? Heck ya! I have given you the best breakdown that I can possibly do. I guess we will see in the fall. It is not all gloom and doom. If that is what you want, be a fan of Northwestern! They suck, they always miss the tourney, there recruits suck, and they always will!

Alex Foster is a PF. I love Northwestern! Got my MBA at KSOM.

Jones (25-5) will meet Chipola College (Fla.) at 8 p.m. today(3-20-14). Chipola defeated State Fair (Mo.), 91-83 earlier Wednesday. Hill completed its season at 27-8.
http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/...S/303200027/Bobcats-rally-OT-NJCAA-tournament

I was at this game. Morris looked good, but I came away more impressed with a few of the players on the opposing team... Joey Snowcone, Timmy Funnelcake, and Bruce Skiball. I have a feeling we'll be seeing these guys at the next level.

The 2014 Washington Interscholastic Basketball Coaches Association (WIBCA) All-State Games will be played this Saturday at Eastside Catholic High School. The games are presented by Adidas and Cloud 9 Sports.

2014 4A All-State Roster
Bogdan Bliznyak Todd Beamer
Cody Benzel Ferris
Coleman Wooten Tahoma
Dan Kingma Jackson
Sam Dowd Gonzaga Prep
Jawan Stepney Kentridge
Josh Martin Bothell
Lucious Brown Stadium
Nathan Streufert Richland
Tramaine Isabell Garfield

2014 3A All-State Roster
Ahmaad Rorie Lincoln
David Crisp Rainier Beach
Djuan Piper Rainier Beach
Donavon Dorsey Timberline
Greg Bowman Mountlake Terrace
Jamie Orme O’Dea
Josh Thayer Stanwood
Kaleb Warner Mercer Island
Michael Isotola University High
Jacob Lampkin O’Dea

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/highs...dd-mr-basketball-has-all-star-games-saturday/

I was at this game. Morris looked good, but I came away more impressed with a few of the players on the opposing team... Joey Snowcone, Timmy Funnelcake, and Bruce Skiball. I have a feeling we'll be seeing these guys at the next level.

Timmy Funnelcake...Trust me, you're going to be seeing that kid's name in lights very, very soon.

I'm thinking toward the end of August, near Midway.

Top Bottom