1st touchdown of 2012

1gophergnu

Reaction score
Who do you think will score the Gophers first touchdown this year? What kind of play wil it be? My guess is a punt return for a touchdown by Troy.

An interception at the LOS by Hageman.

Jordan Wettstein catches TD pass from holder Dan Orseske on a fake field goal. 46 yards down the sideline dodging tacklers, on his tiptoes the last ten yards!

Gray scrambles in off a passing play. Not as fun as some of the other answers but a fairly logical choice. (Even though I know there is no room for logic on GH :) )

Marcus Jones, 104 yard kickoff return for a TD vs UNLV! Book it!

Gillum on a 19 yard 'station of liberty play'.

Parski complains that it is only 18 yards, but 19 prevails.

station19 said:
Gillum on a 19 yard 'station of liberty play'.

Parski complains that it is only 18 yards, but 19 prevails.

Funny guy you are Station 69.

Nothing fancy. Just a simple QB off tackle 1 yard plunge by Gray.

Who do you think will score the Gophers first touchdown this year? What kind of play wil it be? My guess is a punt return for a touchdown by Troy.

I'll go with a muffed punt fumble recovery in the end zone by Carter.

Kirkwood 1 yrd run on third and goal. Nothing fancy about the score or drive.

Gray 5 yards on a basic bootleg to the right. However, it will be th first of his five running/passing TDs on the day. UNLV will find it impossible to stop him.

Quadruple end around hand off, Gray to Moulten, Moulten to Green, Green to Crawford-Tufts, Crawford-Tufts to Alipate, Alipate has time, throws a deep bomb for 300 yards back to Gray, who runs the wrong way after getting facemasked and turned around by the UNLV Rebel mascot, Bobek catches up to Gray, and gets the ball lateraled to him and he ends up running the ball the rest of the way while jumping on defenders heads Super-Mario style in order to avoid tackles for a TD.

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

The Gophers take a page from Michigan's 2003 playbook and run 7 straight bubble screens, the seventh (and scoring) going to... Harbison!

Quadruple end around hand off, Gray to Moulten, Moulten to Green, Green to Crawford-Tufts, Crawford-Tufts to Alipate, Alipate has time, throws a deep bomb for 300 yards back to Gray, who runs the wrong way after getting facemasked and turned around by the UNLV Rebel mascot, Bobek catches up to Gray, and gets the ball lateraled to him and he ends up running the ball the rest of the way while jumping on defenders heads Super-Mario style in order to avoid tackles for a TD.

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

I was going to say the exact same thing.

I guess now I'll just go with a 53 yard run by Gillum.

Top Bottom