1st touchdown of 2012

Four yard pass from Gray to Rabe in the back of the endzone on a crossing route.

Lakeville Goldy said:
The Gophers take a page from Michigan's 2003 playbook and run 7 straight bubble screens, the seventh (and scoring) going to... Harbison!

Did ya really need to go there?

You guys are all misguided. Gillum is the MVP for the next two years behind a developing line and will run the first of at least ten he will get this year off right tackle. Gillum is going to be the best back we've had since the Barber/Maroney/Russell era. He is going to get drafted. Kill is downplaying his talent to keep the pressure off him. Brewster would have been in a full-fledged Heisman campaign if he would have landed such a talent out of the JUCO ranks.

You guys are all misguided. Gillum is the MVP for the next two years behind a developing line and will run the first of at least ten he will get this year off right tackle. Gillum is going to be the best back we've had since the Barber/Maroney/Russell era. He is going to get drafted. Kill is downplaying his talent to keep the pressure off him. Brewster would have been in a full-fledged Heisman campaign if he would have landed such a talent out of the JUCO ranks.

Yup. You gotta figure if Kill and company have been stalking this guy for 3 or more years, getting him into JC, they've gotta have expectations for him.

MNGoldenGophers1 said:
Doc - Just block him and after awhile he'll be posting to himself.

As always I'm just having fun with Doc Don. He can hold his own! But u can take your 369 posts and please block me.

For all of the crap that Parski0 and I throw at each other, we really do have fun with each other. Kind of like Station19 too.

Dr.Don said:
For all of the crap that Parski0 and I throw at each other, we really do have fun with each other. Kind of like Station19 too.

Strange - I thought it was 15.

Despite the obvious Gray scramble, I'll take Gillum on a draw play from 10 yards out. Hopefully we see a lot of touchdowns throughout the season.

Will the OP be awarding a prize for best prediction after 1st td?

Top Bottom