12 Iowa players hospitalized

Highwayman - the blood tests did come back, they were clean.

I'm not trying to pick a fight her, just getting some clarification.

I was under the impression that a drug test was done for illegal narcotics (cocaine, marijuana, etc.). That would still leave open the possibility of elevated blood alcohol content, banned performance enhancing substances, etc.

I have heard that Iowa has done these exact same drills for years. If that is the case, something must have been different this time. I am open to the possibility that it was a virus, bacteria or some other factor that would be faultless, but I think to assume that a "clean drug test" removes all speculation of shenanigans is naive.

Yes, my comment on the clean drug tests was that no iillegal drugs were found in their systems, I have heard of no definitive results regarding supplements, but thought I read somewhere that those would have probably already been out of their systems.

Lastly, for Highwayman (not other Gopher fans) - I think your screen name is a misnomer since by reading your posts you are no "man", but likely a pimply faced teenage boy (or girl). If you think my comments in this thread have been "trolling" as you say, just wait until Iowa stomps Mn next season and puts Floyd in his proper place, then you will see flaming!

If you think my comments in this thread have been "trolling" as you say, just wait until Iowa stomps Mn next season and puts Floyd in his proper place, then you will see flaming!

LMAO- pick up Floyd, then 6 National Championships and 7 more Big Ten titles and you will be tied.

Iowa has won 20 out of the last 30 football contests with MN. I certainly expect that ratio to continue in the future.

Originally Posted by Hawksfan81 said:
If you think my comments in this thread have been "trolling" as you say, just wait until Iowa stomps Mn next season and puts Floyd in his proper place, then you will see flaming! .

Originally Posted by Handsome Pete said:
LMAO- pick up Floyd, then 6 National Championships and 7 more Big Ten titles and you will be tied.

You just had to wait a little, and these morons have their anurism. Nicely played.

It is quite clear that Hawksfan81 and his conjoined twin MplsHawk, as well as Hawk Fan in Goopherland are dying slow and painful deaths. I encourage you to not ease up on their suffering...

Iowa has won 20 out of the last 30 football contests with MN. I certainly expect that ratio to continue in the future.

Holy sh*t, you do not want to go there fella. Focus on the last 30 years, because that is all Iowa has. Minnesota is 60-42 all time against Iowa.

Again, beat us another 18 times straight, win 6 National Championships and 7 Big Ten titles and you will be tied, hayseed.

Top Bottom