Zahir Rainer Commits

This a very big get! Offers from Penn State, Arkansas, Ole Miss, South Carolina and UNC to name a few. Oh and Colorado - anytime you can beat out Prime for a DB, that's solid. Will not be shocked to see him as a 4-star by fall.

Strong ass offers.....

Good get. This is starting off like one of PJ's best classes....

I like it! Welcome! Learn under one of the better defensive coaches so that you'll have a great pro career!

You're saying this why? Things do happen to every program across the country.
Because I put little faith in what 16-17-year-olds say.

You are correct. De-committing happens in all schools.

Maybe there should be a recruiting section on the message board. Then, after they sign, we talk about the kids in the football section.

Because I put little faith in what 16-17-year-olds say.

You are correct. De-committing happens in all schools.

Maybe there should be a recruiting section on the message board. Then, after they sign, we talk about the kids in the football section.
Or you could just, like, not comment on it or read it until after signing day.

I can't wait for this thread to resurface in 2 months. You know, God's plans...

Respect my post!
At least he started with the Gophers, we get your point, but at least we happen to be his current choice.

Great get!! With a college that is yearly sending kids to the NFL, why would one not want to be here. The culture isn't for everyone, but for those who understand culture, discipline and standard, this is a great place. We will lose some, but time is a always a great indicator of what we really lost.

This a very big get! Offers from Penn State, Arkansas, Ole Miss, South Carolina and UNC to name a few. Oh and Colorado - anytime you can beat out Prime for a DB, that's solid. Will not be shocked to see him as a 4-star by fall.
If he became a 4-star that would be awesome.

Minnesota is a good school for DBs. It's not surprising a player with choices would choose the U. There's been a strong defensive culture here for about a decade now, and the style of play in the West is favorable for that position.

Minnesota is a great launching pad for the NFL too. There will likely be 8 Gopher DBs drafted in 8 years after Smith, Howden, and Nubin all go in the next 2 drafts.

Great choice Zahir! RTB!

Great get!! With a college that is yearly sending kids to the NFL, why would one not want to be here. The culture isn't for everyone, but for those who understand culture, discipline and standard, this is a great place. We will lose some, but time is a always a great indicator of what we really lost.

I like that Dad had an 8 year NFL career. Dad understands standards, discipline & what it takes to be a pro. He sees that for his son here at the U.

Top Bottom