Zac Epping commits to Minnesota

Wisconsin had a nice run, but it's over. Becky finishes 9th in the Big Ten this year. You're also going to finish behind the Gophers in Men's hoops ...

I will wager any amount you choose that this will not happen.

... and it's only going to get worse if that spaz Bo Ryan drops dead from a Billy Mays-style heart attack.

Classy. Between this idiot seemingly longing for Ryan's death and that other cretin making fun of McClain's death, it appears that the frustration with Gopher mediocrity has really gotten to you folks. I guess I was wrong about Minnesotans.

Classy. Between this idiot seemingly longing for Ryan's death and that other cretin making fun of McClain's death, it appears that the frustration with Gopher mediocrity has really gotten to you folks. I guess I was wrong about Minnesotans.

Hahahahaha, this douche who has nothing better to do with his life than troll opposing team's message boards is sarcastically calling someone classy :clap: . This little guy is a gem, take your insecurities about your own program and head back to your own board. Like I said, everyone on here is pulling for ya, take that first step and go get some help, it is still possible you can turn things around and go on to lead a meaningful life.

Good luck little buddy,

GopherHolers

I will never get back the 12 minutes I just spent reading this thread. :eek:

Anyone know what plans the Gophers have in the works to commemorate the 50th anniversary of their last Rose Bowl Appearance?

I will never get back the 12 minutes I just spent reading this thread. :eek:

Anyone know what plans the Gophers have in the works to commemorate the 50th anniversary of their last Rose Bowl Appearance?

Yeah, just wondering the same thing about Wisconsin's party celebrating all of their national titles. Oh yeah, wait. Sorry............

Dear Stupid:
I do not long for the death of anyone who hasn't harmed others. Bo Ryan seems like a nice man, but his courtside manner and actions are highly indicitive of a man who is cruising towards a heart attack with all the stress he puts on his ticker.

Top Bottom