You Know Things Are Bad. . .

when you pine for the long-distance marksmanship of Ryan Wolf.

When your visit to the Gopher Hole feels like you are at a wake and catching up with old friends (good to see you again Moonie, jamiche, Bad, SS, WAG, Pewter, Mulligan :))

The team looks so, so...natural.

you pin your hopes on Jones, Vaughn and Travis being the first MN prep athletes to buy into Sid's "attending the "U" will set you up for a job after graduation or otherwise you will go through life destitute and loveless" sales pitch.

when "Sunshine" Steve Esselink would be clearly the best option off the bench

When we have a third-grader saying we shouldn't expect anything better because of our history.

You long for the days of Hosea Crittenden coming into a game, in a blowout win

You long for the days of Hosea Crittenden coming into a game, in a blowout win

...when you long for the days of Hosea Crittenden as a senior, when he had developed into a pretty decent point guard and could actually start for this team.

When I give up and the highlight of my day is the Pick Per Day Thread, and hearing from Gopher in Qatar, TheSportsAce, and occassionally Selection Sunday.

...when Joe Esposito isn't touting/bragging about Minnesota's RPI and SOS numbers on Twitter (even though they are still strong).

... when Bill Walker is on a golf course reading this thread.

When your visit to the Gopher Hole feels like you are at a wake and catching up with old friends (good to see you again Moonie, jamiche, Bad, SS, WAG, Pewter, Mulligan :))

It has been nice having the regulars more active again. Thanks Tubby!

Great thread coolhand!

When Mo Walker has 6 turnovers and is the star if the game.

When you pine for Mav to get more minutes, so he can help the team score.

When you wish we could get Rob Metcalf another year of eligibility.

When you long for the days when you heard that the Gophers were having difficulty passing, and your first thought that came to mind was academics.

...when the thought of a run-in by The Shield would improve the team.

...when the student section starts doing John Cena's 'You Can't See Me' gesture.

... when this team has more passive/aggressive drama than any WWE TV show.

... when you wish you were sitting in an obstructed seat.

...when you think Wade Hokanson could be the answer at point guard.

...when Sid used to fall asleep at the games just because he was old

When you anxiously wait to hear what Parski has to say.

When you wish they'd call Tubby's offense the Constipation Offense because it hasn't passed a thing all day.

When you wish they'd call Tubby's offense the Constipation Offense because it hasn't passed a thing all day.

..."why even my bowels have more movement" he said.

When you are looking for Russ Archambault to bring some real "punch" to this offense.

Top Bottom